timvds is offline Member

ok, this is fkin wierd

heres the deal. im just getting off a long ass cycle right. test, eq, tren . its been two weeks since my last inject. starting clomid tomorrow. i was expecting this "crash" everyone fears so much right. but instead my strength and endurance has increased. its better than the last month or so while i was on my cycle. stamina has increased. labido has increased. my hair is growing back a bit. my mood, fuck man, i feel like a fkin god.

its not like im complaining, i feel GOOD. just wondering why im not crashing, but feeling better. better than i have in the last month ON cycle. BTW i havent lost a pound yet. actually i feel bigger.

anyone else ever been in this situation?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Not everyone crash's. But you gotta remember the test is still active in your body for 3 weeks after the last shot. If you do crash it won't be till post clomid IMO.
    Good Luck,

M

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    I agree w/ mbaraso. I dont know how much you were injecting, but you still have a lot in your system! Post clomid probably. You could try a little bridging with some primo and proviron . later!

timvds is offline Member
    thing is, i may crash later. but why is my strength, stamina, labido INCREASING. i feel better than i was On cycle. do you think i was making myself ill? if my kidneys and liver were taking a beating for the last few months and now that im coming off and they are taking a break from all the abuse would that explain the newfound stamina and strength?

Thread Information