limppimp85204 is offline Junior Member

Anadrol or Dbol?? Please choose

Please tell me which you prefer and why you like it better. Also, what you don't like the other as much. It would hlep a great deal. Thank you.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Anadrol makes my resting heart rate above 100bpm and raises my blood pressure more than D-bol. The last cycle I did I beleive that Anadrol had its hand in mking more gain more fat weight. I generally felt better on D-bol at the same dose than Anadrol.

Sorry to hear about your experience with anadrol . Thanks for the quick response!

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    dbol is much safer and you get similar results. I'd go with the dbol unless you are growing an immunity to it or just too big to see results from it

Quote Originally Posted by TRE
    dbol is much safer and you get similar results. I'd go with the dbol unless you are growing an immunity to it or just too big to see results from it
    Not trying to be smart ass in asking questions, I am just trying to learn before doing anything I don't know completely, but what makes dbol safer and what are some of the sides associated with anadrol ? Thanks for the response bro.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I wanted to try drol before but got such great results from dbol I figure why mess with a good thing? Go for the dbol bro you won't regret it imo, 30mg /day was gravy.

THE PUMP is offline Member
    Ye bro dianabol is good shat.

grizzlywintergreen75 is offline Associate Member
    A-bombs will give you faster results, but the quality of those results are nowhere near the quality of good 'ol d-bol.

Quote Originally Posted by grizzlywintergreen75
    A-bombs will give you faster results, but the quality of those results are nowhere near the quality of good 'ol d-bol.
    Agreed 1000%. I prefer dbol over abombs anyday. Its weird b/c everyone always talks about how powerful anadrol is but i didn't get as much gains as i did with dbol

bump for more opinions.

max-it is offline Member
    dbol for me. dbol makes me feel great while abombs made me tired and had many more sides.

juicelee is offline Associate Member
    dbol is much better in every aspect! In my opinion. On just 15 mgs daily on a bridge i gained 7 lbs in a few weeks.

So-Solid is offline Junior Member
    dbol ...all the way!i like to drop it at week 4 coz after that it starts making me tired.Dont take anadrol -Very heavy side effects.not worth the gamble at this stage

def. anadrol ..but stack it with test or if u can gh. better for the gains u kno.

i just finished a cycle including Anadrol ... i blew up like quick, but i would never touch the stuff again. i NEVER get acne, but after i finished it i got it like wild-fire on my shoulders and back. also anadrol makes you hate everything, i was not a pleasant person to be around.

plus, its been a month since i stopped taking it and i've lost about 75% of my gains i got while i was on it. i've never done dbol , but i do NOT reccommend Anadrol. its strong nad you get results, but you lose em just as quick as you get them.

Marc Angelo is offline Junior Member
    has anyone ttriied Dianobol as a ph? Notice the "o" instead of "a" on the spelling of Dianobol, it is advrtized in the magazines such as IronMuscle, and Flex
    Any commends would be appreciate it. I am looking for s supplement that would be closed to Dianabol

colinw is offline Junior Member
    dbol with test. anadrol is an androgen. Make you retain lots of crappy crap. I run a tren /prop with everything. You might want to concider.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Can't believe people are dissin anadrol , u obvs arent runnin high enuf doses, some1 sed takin the same dose (50mg) of them both u do better wit dianabol , well obviously, dianabol duznt need such high doses!! But if u take 150mg of anadrol a day, and if u crazy 200mg (4tabs) u will explode with size, as long as u shoot some test at the same time to keep the gains. Recovery time with andadrol is unbelievable and massive strength and aggression increases, u can realli hit it hard in the gym. I agree it makes u feel like s*** tho, whereas i fell realli gd on dbol , u cant argue with the results of anadrol tho, it is the most powerful roid on the planet, and u get results like it therefore.

Hulk_NL is offline New Member
    Anadrol can be compared with Anapolon right ???
    One remark i just started with Anapolon with Sustanon
    And i have some diarea is it normal ????

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    How many have taken doses of 100mgs or more of D-bol and liked the results??? I have a freind that just got 100 75mg QV Anadrol tabs and he hasnt started yet. Hes waiting for Nolvadex to come. I had a bad experiance with Anadrol and I recomended that he didnt take two of them a day. But if some of you have done it without to much trouble I might be able to give him a go on that.

dumblucky is offline Member
    NEVER GOT ANYTHING FROM EITHER !!!
    weird I just dont react to orals for some reason

Salesianito is offline New Member
    anadrol make you feel like a bearrrrrrr

smhart75 is offline Associate Member
    anadrol gives you great gains as I front loaded this cycle with them, but the sides suck ass..id much rather do dbol

Sustman is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    How many have taken doses of 100mgs or more of D-bol and liked the results??? I have a freind that just got 100 75mg QV Anadrol tabs and he hasnt started yet. Hes waiting for Nolvadex to come. I had a bad experiance with Anadrol and I recomended that he didnt take two of them a day. But if some of you have done it without to much trouble I might be able to give him a go on that.
    I am also curious about this. You here of people taking up to 150mgs of anadrol ed but you never here that kind of dosage with d-bol. I just got done with 4 weeks of d-bol at 55mgs ed and loved it, strength is insane gained almost 20lbs but I am also on 1000mgs of test a week. I do credit the d-bol for most of the gains thus far, but I can definately tell ya the test is kicking in big time now! I was just wondering if anyone has done over 100mgs of d-bol ed and how would those results compare to say 100-150mgs of anadrol ed?

grizzlywintergreen75 is offline Associate Member
    'Drol will make you gain weight and strength faster than d-bol, but the quality of the gains are better with d-bol.

Thread Information