blah-blah is offline Junior Member

tren,test e and deca for joints??

for my next stack i want to go 1g a week of test e for 1-20
    and tren e 750 a week for weeks 10-20
    i was wondering if it would be alright to go with 300mg of deca weeks1-20 just for joints i know tren and deca are a no no but at that amount of test would it be all right? on this current cycle my joint are going to hell bad
    any opions would help thanx

gixxer is offline Associate Member
    Works for me.No problems......Just get some strong sleeping pills,3rd week and insomnia bro kicked in.4days and tylenolpm dont cut it.People say tren e is not as bad as the ace version.FFFFFFFUUUUKKKK Right,its starting to run me down.But deca 300 works like a charm!

blah-blah is offline Junior Member

>>>

thanx for the reply i am doing 700 to 800mgs of tren ace a week. no problems sleeping just big time sweats. iguess i'll go with the deca for joints i was just worried about the problems with tren and fina i was hoping that that was enough test to make up for it.

fabry is offline Senior Member
    300mg deca "only" for joints? 200mg is already "big" if u only use it that way...
    im doing test cyp and eq (450 each per wk) and... listen to this... 100-120mg deca!
    also, if u use tren and deca in that dosages, i think it will shut u down HARD!

Thread Information