thunder20 is offline Associate Member

shipping internationally please help

if i am getting something sent to me from down south that is "not so legal" to canada where i live, and it gets flagged at customs does anyone know if i will just get a letter saying its here come and get it but i have to go to court or will i get arrested if anyone knows the consequences please let me know as i have been searching for an hour trying to find something thanks guys

somedude247 is offline Member
    Most likely it will get "confiscated" at the border bro. If it was a lot of drugs then maybe you could expect a visit from the cops, but if its personal I would not worry about it. Anyways, being from Canada myself, do take the risk of ordering from the U.S due to tight customs - not worth it!

its from south america, and it is personal use only...so i shouldnt take the risk

anyone???

somedude247 is offline Member
    Find a domestic source...thats your best bet!

i know its just that these prices i get are unbeatable, and the gear is unbelievable.

does anyone know anyother info or a site i can go to to find out what would happen if it got seized....thanks for the help

alex117k is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thunder20
    if i am getting something sent to me from down south that is "not so legal" to canada where i live, and it gets flagged at customs does anyone know if i will just get a letter saying its here come and get it but i have to go to court or will i get arrested if anyone knows the consequences please let me know as i have been searching for an hour trying to find something thanks guys
    Look, if you order something it either makes it, or they have it. If they have it, count it up as a loss. If they come talk to you, just say you have no idea what it is, why anyone would send you a package from "south of the border". It's got to be a mistake, you tell them. I'm sure they've got bigger problems to tackle though, then a weight trainer ordering personal amounts of juice.

Thread Information