mma10 is offline New Member

Talking Supertest 250 cycle question

hi guys, new here and need some advice.

I just got 1 10ml bottle of Supertest 250 by tornel labs. It seems a little underfilled but oh well...

I just want to do a simple cycle for now. My friend suggests 1cc once a week. he says 1 10ml bottle will last me 2 months.

Is it cool to take 1cc a week for 2 months? is that a good cycle for beginners? I was asking him about PCT and he said i didnt need to worry about it since im only on this small, simple cycle.

last question... Being that this is my first time...Will being on steroids affect my concentration in school??? i am going to college and dont want to take it yet if its going to mess me up in the head. My friend said he was fine in school, just a little grumpy from time to time.
    Thanks guys, you guys are great!

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    seems as though you need to read a lot more before you decide to do this. NO 1 shot of sus. a wk. wouldn't be good.Plain and simple do some research because it is clear that you or your freind have no idea what you are doing.

BigGenes is offline Member
    It won't affect school man. Not at all. Thats to small of a dose for a newbie in my book. You will need another bottle and you will need to take E3D shots. So you will have to break it up into 3/4ml shots or something like that. Alot of guys will suggest EOD shots in that case you will have to shoot 1/2ml shots. Newbies should stick with enanthate .

BigGenes is offline Member
    You need PCT BTW. Listen to Body.

buckwheat is offline Associate Member
    tornell supertest is underdosed

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Sust need to be shot EOD (every other day). I would advise you to do 500mg a week. You definitely will need to do PCT. Slow down bro and research!

Welcome to AR.

BLT

CajunMuscle is offline Associate Member
    I wanna go on record and say that my very first cycle was oly 250mg a week of QV Test E and i got excellent gains. Granted, now i go 500 split into two doses a week.

I wanna go on record and say that my very first cycle was oly 250mg a week of QV Test E and i got excellent gains. Granted, now i go 500 split into two doses a week.

thick one is offline Associate Member
    Hey Cajun Muscle, do you wanna go on the record??

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    my first cycle was 500mgs a week of organon pre-load sustanone 250's. i shoot both the same day because i didnt know about the half life of prop back then, but i had great gains.

by the way...how much is 1 bottle of supertest 250 supposed to cost (average price)??

smhart75 is offline Associate Member
    dude in mex its 40 dollas

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mma10
    hi guys, new here and need some advice.

I just got 1 10ml bottle of Supertest 250 by tornel labs. It seems a little underfilled but oh well...

I just want to do a simple cycle for now. My friend suggests 1cc once a week. he says 1 10ml bottle will last me 2 months.

Is it cool to take 1cc a week for 2 months? is that a good cycle for beginners? I was asking him about PCT and he said i didnt need to worry about it since im only on this small, simple cycle.

last question... Being that this is my first time...Will being on steroids affect my concentration in school??? i am going to college and dont want to take it yet if its going to mess me up in the head. My friend said he was fine in school, just a little grumpy from time to time.
    Thanks guys, you guys are great!
    Mine was filled to the rim when new. If yours is not, did you break the seal yourself? Sounds like maybe someone dipped into your 10ML before you got it and hopefully it wasnt a used needle that did the dipping. I wouldnt use a bottle I didnt open myself.. never know with hep and aids going around, who had possession last of that bottle can be very important.

Sust and this brand makes me grow like crazy, however the way to do this stuff is like 1 CC every 3 days. This is because most of what you feel early on is the prop and phenyl prop, but every 3 days you feel the dip or decreased testosterone . You really need 2 bottles for a 2 month cycle.

nah....i broke the seal myself. Tornel has been known for underfilling/overfilling...plus i understand that they are known for underdosing as well.

ghostyhead is offline New Member

increased heart rate on sust??

does anybody else get an increased heart rate and an anxious feeling with Sust 250? (I have started on on 250 mgs per week) .
    Does this subside after a few weeks?
    I have just started my 1st cycle (brand is Organon sustanone 250 made in Australia) took about 5 days to notice anything. just started 2nd week and Im feeling wound up at times. I am also taking Diindolymethane to combat any estrogen rises.

(sorry I can`t start a new thread for some dumb ass reason so I have tagged this here...

thanks in advance

GH

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostyhead View Post
    does anybody else get an increased heart rate and an anxious feeling with Sust 250? (I have started on on 250 mgs per week) .
    Does this subside after a few weeks?
    I have just started my 1st cycle (brand is Organon sustanone 250 made in Australia) took about 5 days to notice anything. just started 2nd week and Im feeling wound up at times. I am also taking Diindolymethane to combat any estrogen rises.

(sorry I can`t start a new thread for some dumb ass reason so I have tagged this here...

thanks in advance

GH
    what's the dumbass reason you can't start a new thread?
    we don't like bumping antique threads, guys start responding to the original post from years ago before they even read the whole thread.
    start a thread in the "message board problems" or "one on one with the staff" section and tell me what's up, you should be able to post there.

Thread Information