dannyboy62682 is offline Associate Member

Can I get a final answer?

whats up bro's. Need a bit of help cause frankly I am sick of researching and coming up with two different answers. I know this has been ask sooooo many times and everytime its the same thing, "many different answers". In a few weeks I will be running:

500mg deca 1-10wk
    600mg test 1-12wk

My face blows up like a balloon, so what I am seeing the best ways to hide this is to either go with nolvadex or proviron . Well as I read more, it seems nolvadex is better to fight gyno which I am not prone too, but at the same rate I see that it does help fight water bloat. Reading about proviron, 25mg in the am and 25mg in the pm is another way to fight it. So what I am asking is should I run both of these or just the proviron. After all my researching I am still stuck on what to get. I am going to try a few new easy methods that i slacked off on in the past. Drink more water and watch the sodium intake. Any help would be great fellas!

I also researched about L-dex, but still torn on my options........

lukeduke01 is offline Junior Member
    From what ive read, people seemed to have good success running both nolva and proviron so I wouldnt see a proble with this. But I havent done this myself. As for the deca gyno, the nolva and proviron are going to do nothing since progesterone is the problem. So get some B6

awesome, I guess I will run both at the same time. Now for the proviron , should I run it at 50mg a day or just 25mg. If the bloat gets back I could bump it to 50mg. Also could i run .25 of l-dex with this. Would it do anything to hender my gains taking all three of these at the same time.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    actually only run the proviron 25mg ED. but if u bloat alot liek me, look into femara. that stuff is the ****. im dry as a bone running 1.5g of test a week. also your pct times dont line up correctly. depending on what type of test u are taking if it is enanthate u have to run it 1 week longer than deca . if it is cyp u run it 3 days longer than deca. also run the deca longer. deca should be run a mimimum of 12 weeks IMO

detroit is offline Banned
    I would get Femara or Ldex for bloat and Nolva for gyno. I normally take .25ml of Ldex ED and 10mg Nolva ED during my cycles and i never have any noticable bloat or gyno. Each person is different, you will find out what dosages you would need. Good luck with your cycle.

so the nolva is more for the gyno....right?

dieseL atC is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy62682
    so the nolva is more for the gyno....right?
    If you don't want any water retention, and you aren't prone to gyno. This will work wonders..

Femara @ 1.25mg eod
    Nolva @ 10mg ed
    B6 @ 200mg ed

That will keep gyno at bay and will keep you nice and dry

dieseL atC is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    actually only run the proviron 25mg ED. but if u bloat alot liek me, look into femara. that stuff is the ****. im dry as a bone running 1.5g of test a week. also your pct times dont line up correctly. depending on what type of test u are taking if it is enanthate u have to run it 1 week longer than deca. if it is cyp u run it 3 days longer than deca. also run the deca longer. deca should be run a mimimum of 12 weeks IMO
    I think he is fine, dropping the deca 1 week early will make recovery a little easier.. Deca is good at 10 weeks too IMO..

Thread Information