Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Valuablz is offline Junior Member

21 inch arms site injecting

Okay i'm planning on what i'll consider my 3rd real cycle in August. Done some odd amounts of dbol , winny, test. I'm planning on:

1g of enanthate 13weeks
    800mg of eq 13weeks
    50mg of winny 7 weeks
    500mg's tren enanthtate 10 weeks.
    some igf somewhere in between. (still undecided)

I did a similar cycle like this in december gained like 20 lbs lean muscle, got up to 245 (under 15% b/f), beching 415 max. i used shanghai labs gear and rt eq, and injected mostly in my upper body. My arms were always pretty big but i got them to 21 inches (pumped up) when shooting eq, prop and fina. I'm 20 right now and think that's pretty impressive, been bb since like 14. Just thought i share some comments on some random shyt, and updated stats. ohh yeh i'll post up an updated pic tomm, it's 6am right now and i'm tired as hell. feel free to comment on cycle.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    those arms in the picture look like 16 inchers.....lol

KINGRANCH is offline Junior Member
    im on the eq now for the first time , whats a good product to match it up with if i want to gain serious muscle mass without all the water weight and puffyness also have any of u guys ever used any of the pro steriods like oxavar i know some of them are looked at as being fake gear but i have a buddy that uses that stuff and he is huge and strong as hell . and can u mix those with eq or test

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Yea not trying to be prick but your arms dont look like they are 21" could you post a pic of your arms if those are just old pics? Not trying to flame bro...

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Gee whiz I wish I had 21" guns.j/k Oh well I guess I should be happy with 16.5" cold but heck I am only 176-180lbs dude! Sounds like you could of done it naturally. Good luck

that picture was taking 2 years ago bud, let me post up an updated picture

Heres my pic:
    What do u guys think?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 21 inch arms site injecting-arpicture2.jpg  
    Last edited by Valuablz; 10-02-2006 at 11:03 PM.

DMG
    DMG is offline New Member
    Good looking pics. 1gram Test seems pretty high for this only being your 3rd cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Valuablz
    Okay i'm planning on what i'll consider my 3rd real cycle in August. Done some odd amounts of dbol , winny, test. I'm planning on:

1g of enanthate 13weeks
    800mg of eq 13weeks
    50mg of winny 7 weeks

I did a similar cycle like this in december gained like 20 lbs lean muscle, got up to 245 (under 15% b/f), beching 415 max. i used shanghai labs gear and rt eq, and injected mostly in my upper body. My arms were always pretty big but i got them to 21 inches (pumped up) when shooting eq, prop and fina. I'm 20 right now and think that's pretty impressive, been bb since like 14. Just thought i share some comments on some random shyt, and updated stats. ohh yeh i'll post up an updated pic tomm, it's 6am right now and i'm tired as hell. feel free to comment on cycle.
    Week 1-14 Test Enantate 300 mg E3D
    Week 1-12 Boldenon 250 mg E3D
    Week 1-10 Trenbolone Enantate 250 mg E3D
    Week11-16 Winstrol /Anavar @ 50 mg ED
    PCT week 16
    Letrozole as Anti-estrogen!

Is a far better cycle!
    (No need for IGF as well)

Greets
    Kingofmasters

What are your goals anyway?

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Heres my pic:
    What do u guys think?
    Ditch that avatar then. That pic is out dated for sure. You're looking pretty big now.

diesel21 is offline Member
    your small, j/k,, look good

UnNaturalBuff is offline Member
    lookin good bro, keep it up.
    what did your first 2 cycles look like?

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    run the test a week longer then the EQ,and everything else for that matter...looks like you have some gyno in the updated pix....looking thick though...impressive results for only 2yrs

yeh thanks for all the comments my 2nd cycle was prop 700mg's per week (13wk), tren 75 mg ed (6wk), eq 400mg per week(10wk), winny 50 mg ed (7wk), yeh my nipples did get kinda swollen, got some nolva on hand so it's straight now. yeh i just want to hopefully get to like 260 with under 10%, we'll see though.

yea that pic you put up is a better one to convince me that you do have guns,,nice pics

yeh thanks bro.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Heres my pic:
    What do u guys think?
    Someone just got their pie hole shut,lol

Nice arms bro! look thick in those pics!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

1g of enanthate 13weeks
    800mg of eq 13weeks
    50mg of winny 7 weeks
    So back to your cycle. I like it except you need to end the EQ one week earlier than the test. This will help your PCT greatly. Also I'd say run the Tren weeks 1-8 and the winnie weeks 10-15 so it brings you right up to PCT. Start Clomid therapy the day after your last winnie dosage. The IGF I don't know enough on to comment. I'm still in the learning phase on that myself. I would say it will help but it's not necessary. Definitely run Nolva @10mg ED through this cycle and 20mg ED through the PCT for it. At those dosages you'll need it. L-dex wouldn't be a bad idea either. And you didn't write it down, but I assume you plan to use Clomid therapy for PCT. JMHO.

I know you werent refering to me, right? If you were, read my post carefully and slowly especially the part that says please give some more pics to see cause the arms in the avatar isnt 21 inch arms come to find out it was a old pic..so what are you talking about.
    RDL

Quote Originally Posted by abstrack

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    you should update your avatar bro, you look huge!

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by rangerdudeleads
    I know you werent refering to me, right? If you were, read my post carefully and slowly especially the part that says please give some more pics to see cause the arms in the avatar isnt 21 inch arms come to find out it was a old pic..so what are you talking about.
    RDL
    asymmetrical1 is who I was refering to. Is that OK by you? I guess I should be more direct
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Yea its ok..Ill forgive you this time but dont let it happen again...lol
    Its cool man thats why I said if you were talking to me..but no biggie man.

asymmetrical1 is who I was refering to. Is that OK by you? I guess I should be more direct

Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    So back to your cycle. I like it except you need to end the EQ one week earlier than the test. This will help your PCT greatly. Also I'd say run the Tren weeks 1-8 and the winnie weeks 10-15 so it brings you right up to PCT. Start Clomid therapy the day after your last winnie dosage. The IGF I don't know enough on to comment. I'm still in the learning phase on that myself. I would say it will help but it's not necessary. Definitely run Nolva @10mg ED through this cycle and 20mg ED through the PCT for it. At those dosages you'll need it. L-dex wouldn't be a bad idea either. And you didn't write it down, but I assume you plan to use Clomid therapy for PCT. JMHO.
    Yeh i'm planning to run clomid and nolvadex after the cycle. the winny i was going to run the last 7 weeks of my cycle, i'll prob run it like u have it, but start week 8-15. i have enough tren for 10 weeks at 600mg, that's why i decided to do it for ten. Do u think arimidex would be necessary for the tren, i might just go with nolva and have liquidex on hand because my nips did kinda get sore last time. Yeh i'm updating my avatar right now, i haven't been on in awhile that's why i still have that old one.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    **** valubulz, you blew the **** up...bet the women were jockin it up in cancun

Yeh i'm planning to run clomid and nolvadex after the cycle. the winny i was going to run the last 7 weeks of my cycle, i'll prob run it like u have it, but start week 8-15. i have enough tren for 10 weeks at 600mg, that's why i decided to do it for ten. Do u think arimidex would be necessary for the tren, i might just go with nolva and have liquidex on hand because my nips did kinda get sore last time. Yeh i'm updating my avatar right now, i haven't been on in awhile that's why i still have that old one.
    6 weeks is the usual suggested max to run Winnie due to it's liver toxicity. Tren I always hear shouldn't be run more than 8 weeks but I haven't used it nor extensively researched it so I'm not 100% sure why on that one. I would suggest arimidex with that cycle because it will not only keep you safe from those puffy nips you got last time, but it will also cause less test in your body to be converted to estrogen, therefore more test left to be test. At a dosage like yours a fair amount will aromatize. Why not get the most test out of your test huh?

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Armidex and b6, tren has a very high affinity for progesterone receptors, so the b6 is a good idea to prevent progesterone sides, and the armidex will help with any possible bloating from the test. Keep a close eye on potential gynocomastia (bitch tits) forming, it sounds like you might be prone to it. Good luck bro!

Btw, you are one big mother****er! Hard to believe you did that in 2 years! Ghoulae, Ghoulae indeed.

That avatar looks much better.

6 weeks is the usual suggested max to run Winnie due to it's liver toxicity. Tren I always hear shouldn't be run more than 8 weeks but I haven't used it nor extensively researched it so I'm not 100% sure why on that one. I would suggest arimidex with that cycle because it will not only keep you safe from those puffy nips you got last time, but it will also cause less test in your body to be converted to estrogen, therefore more test left to be test. At a dosage like yours a fair amount will aromatize. Why not get the most test out of your test huh?
    yeh i ran winny for 7 weeks last time, but my joint were aching, i used milk thistle and liver detox so it didn't feel too bad. yeh most don't use it longer because of the ed injections. it also all depends on the sides you get while on. i think i should be good for 10.

haha yeh 50% it's been a while, whats going on bro. yeh finally got the avatar changed

Quote Originally Posted by Steroids101
    Armidex and b6, tren has a very high affinity for progesterone receptors, so the b6 is a good idea to prevent progesterone sides, and the armidex will help with any possible bloating from the test. Keep a close eye on potential gynocomastia (bitch tits) forming, it sounds like you might be prone to it. Good luck bro!

Btw, you are one big mother****er! Hard to believe you did that in 2 years! Ghoulae, Ghoulae indeed.

yeh thanks for the advice bro, going to invest in the b6, yeh just been working hardm i guess all the hard work finally paid off.

dumblucky is offline Member
    what does this post have to do with site injecting??

i site injected in my arms and upper body, it did get a little off topic though.

ImmmtheIceman is offline Senior Member
    your gonna be even more of a monster by the time you finish that cycle.

i site injected in my arms and upper body, it did get a little off topic though.
    Do you think it made a huge difference? Could you see more results in the sites than elsewhere?

Do you think it made a huge difference? Could you see more results in the sites than elsewhere?
    yeh it made a big difference. i can swear after injecting prop, fina, and eq into my arms and sholders they grew like a champ. it got to the point i couldn't even touch my shoulders and had to lean forward to eat because i didn't have a range of motion from site injecting. i injected deca and cyp into my arse before and grew, but not like injecting into a specific body part. it might be all mental, but nowi have a couple of veins popping out my upper body i've never had before and still have them when my cycle ended in march, i'll stick to site injecting.

dannyisaacs is offline Member
    hey bro wat age did you start taking roids. dam you look big. keep up the goo work

steggs is offline Associate Member
    good shape at 20 bro,keep going man

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Looking really good man. Cycle looks fairly solid.

yeah he changed his pick .... ya couldnt really tell from the one he had before

he looks good, no doubt....but not good enough to shut my pie hole

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information