Alexander the Graet is offline Associate Member

best way to use sustanon in a short 6 week cycle

OK six weeks with fina 75md ed var 40 mg day and sustanon 250 one ampule qd fpr 21 days! you must be saying "holy****! but if u understand how sustanon workks then u know that the first wekk u only the propinate effect and on the second week the propinate and the phenylprop and by the end of the second week and third week u get the effect of the prop, phenylprop, and isocropinate and by the end of the third and fourt you get the effect of the isocropinate and the decanoate finally( from the first 7 days) 5th and 6th week you will get the effect of the decanoate from the second and thirdat the end of the six weeks u can start pct! I know it is 1750mg a week but you dont get the effect of all the esters at once! Does any one know how susta works anf if I correct or make any sugestions!

joevette is offline Banned
    Just use test prop and get the full effect from the begginning. You're shooting ed anyway.

joevette is offline Banned
    Also, with sust you'll have to wait 2-3 weeks for PCT, with prop only 3 days.

i know but ina six week cycle you stop using the susta a week 3 and continue with fina and var until PCT and also proviron !

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    why r u only running a 6 week cycle. IMO you should run the fina out to at least 8 weeks, and the sust longer than that. Is it a money issue?

BigGenes is offline Member
    Don't blow your money. If you wanta runa 6 week cycle with fina, than get some winnie. Run the winnie at 50mg Ed and 50mg of tren ED. Thats 700mg a week of fast acting roids. You should be hard as nails when done. That or winnie alone is the only thing I would suggest for 6 weeks. Get more tren or set up a better stack if you wanta run test. Thats MO

I Loke Short Cycles But Thats Another Thread! I Just Want To Have Enough Test For The Sis Weeks. I Dont Like Prop Alone I Just Cant Do Anything. Susta Hurts But Is Manageable. And I Can Stop At 21 Days Using It, Think How The Esters Work And Their Comulative Effect! Using It Daily!

Go to the steroid cal and put in sus for how you wanta use it. It will show you the levels that stay in your system.

If you don't know how to get to it. post how you wanta take just the sus. And I will go to it and do it for you. I will post the results. Its decent for calculating stable blood levels.

Where Is That? Any Way U Will Get Around 600 To 700 Mg Week Of Test For The Six Weeks! Exept Fro Teh First Week U Only Get 30 Mg Porp X 7 Days Thats 210mg And Maybe 180 Mg From The Phenylprop!

Dude just tell me how you plan on taking it for 3 weeks an I will show you the mgs in your blood. I will send you the site for the cal after I finish.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGenes
    If you don't know how to get to it. post how you wanta take just the sus. And I will go to it and do it for you. I will post the results. Its decent for calculating stable blood levels.
    ONE SHOT DAILY OF 250 FOR 21 DAYS

I'll be right back.

http://powerboard.rockarfett.com/roidcalc/ go here. Tell me if it shows your results. It seems that it pyramids your mg level. Which isn't bad and its not jumping around. Its not too bad. Check it out. If it doesn't show your results then type them in the the first colum. for 21 days and then go to the top of the page and hit calculate.

Yep Its Good Even Until Week 5 U Still Have Around 500 In The Blood And 250 By Week 6 Just Waht I Thought Pct On Week 7

You like the cal? I found that a while back. It works ok for some things. But don't trust it on everything. It can make things easy to set up sometimes.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander the Graet
    Yep Its Good Even Until Week 5 U Still Have Around 500 In The Blood And 250 By Week 6 Just Waht I Thought Pct On Week 7
    When You Capitalize Every Word It Makes Me Want To Hate You Alex
    The Same Effect Happens When You Want to Run a Horrible Cycle

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    OK six weeks with fina 75md ed var 40 mg day and sustanon 250 one ampule qd fpr 21 days! you must be saying "holy****! but if u understand how sustanon workks then u know that the first wekk u only the propinate effect and on the second week the propinate and the phenylprop and by the end of the second week and third week u get the effect of the prop, phenylprop, and isocropinate and by the end of the third and fourt you get the effect of the isocropinate and the decanoate finally( from the first 7 days) 5th and 6th week you will get the effect of the decanoate from the second and thirdat the end of the six weeks u can start pct! I know it is 1750mg a week but you dont get the effect of all the esters at once! Does any one know how susta works anf if I correct or make any sugestions!
    ok, love the var at 40mg/ed and the tren at 75mg/ed for 6 weeks....cant go wrong
    however, need 10 weeks of sus working its magic there and you are set bro

I Know But For This Short Cycle It Is Enough Test To Keep Gains And Prevent Fina Dick Until Pct, You Of All People Should Know That Test Is Test And Ester R Different I Just Want To Do A Short Cycle And 10 Weks Is Too Long For Me By The Way Will U Hate Me More If I Capitalize Every Letter

I thinkit wouldn't be abd. I would run prop over that, but go for it.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    You dont want to take something with a Deconoate ester on it for a short cycle

With Every Ijection U Get 100 Mg Decanoate Which Will Give Enough Test For Te Last Two Weeks

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    why not use prop ED, you already have to inject ED....

After Day 21 No More Test Is Needed To Complete The 6 Week Cycle To Prevent Deca Dick And I Will Be Able To Start Pct On Wk 7 I Dont Like Prop Alone Is Just Not For Me

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    wow....

FullBlown is offline Junior Member
    the besy to use sustanon in a 6 week week cycle, is to not use it all....just get prop by itself if you wanna do a 6 week cycle...imo

FB

After Day 21 No More Test Is Needed To Complete The 6 Week Cycle To Prevent Deca Dick And I Will Be Able To Start Pct On Wk 7 I Dont Like Prop Alone Is Just Not For Me
    I mean fina dick

Thread Information