Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

going on day 6 with prop.....

Alright,
    Last monday i did my 1st prop injection. As you might have read in the other threads - the sh*t hurt pretty bad lol. yesterday (day 5) i took one in the left thigh with no B12 to cut it. *shakes head* i couldn't walk in the morning lol. Anyways.... i found that the best place to inject prop is the should. This is only MY observation..... i have the least ammount of pain there.

As for how im feeling after 6 shots..... somewhat normal. I do feel like something is different tho. I noticed it friday (my 4th day) I woke up easier and just felt a lot better in the morning than i normally would. I could also tell my mood had changed. I tend to be a lil cranky and on edge but it's definately controllable. Also - every week i go rock climbing 2-3 times a week..... i normally tire out and my muscles start to wear out after a few hours. This past week i went and i pretty much stayed the same throughout the whole night. I never got burnt out. Lastly.... my nuts are really starting to ache - which im guessing is related to the shrinkage.

I'll keep you guys posted more later on this week - im curious to see if i can push a little heavier weight yet.

happy juicing
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

oh and i forgot to mention..... there was a little situation yesterday that involved me and another kid and a possible fractured eye socket..... heh

The fight wasn't juice related..... as it would have happened anyways. I actually kept my cool as long as i could - and then he came after me...... and thats when he dropped. im not a real believer in "roid rage " but i do think if u do get into a fight you hold a slight advantage. I never had one doubt in my mind that he was going down. I guess that'll either be good for yah or get yah killed heh heh.

End result..... i walked away.... it was at night - no1 got in trouble......

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    dude, all im going to say is your nuts will not shrink after only 5 days

im not saying that they are shrunk completely..... but they hurt pretty **** bad. Shrinking or begining to shrink seemed like the only explanation to me. Or maybe it's beent he lack of sex ever since i broke up witht he gf? LMAO *shrugs*

- Knockout_Power

Thread Information