Thread: Acne Problem

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member

Acne Problem

It has been about a month and a half since I came off my clomid therapy. My acne is worse now then when I was on the cycle. It just won't go away... and I've tried everything. 3 showers a day, acne pads, body wash, scrubbing, tanning, b5 etc... It won't go away. I was thinking about seeing a dermotologist.

What have been your guys experiences with dermatologists?

flex321 is offline Member
    bro, goto the dermatologist you don't need to tell him you do AS he'll just give ya medications and help you get your skin cleared up. I don't know if Insurance covers that stuff but check it out. well worth it. I would rather get creams to take then take accutane that is hard on the liver just to clear up acne!

Shredder is offline Associate Member
    i was also on the same boat bro. I had acne and cyst on the side of my face. After the cycle it just decreased but it was still there. Now im on a fina cycle and im using Retin A the strongest strength. Works great! the cyst is nearly gone and so is the acne. Dries up the area real good. you can buy Retin a w/out a prescription on any international pharm sites.

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    I recommend Tazorac or Differin Gel. Not sure of spelling on either but... They are both topical antibacterial gels that kill the bacteria that causes acne. I know that if you cant get it through your doctor I can definatly get you a hookup. LMK.

-g

tackle78 is offline Junior Member
    Triaz gel is the shit. My dermatologist gave it to me. He'll prolly try to give you 6 % gel, but ask for the 12%. You have to ask he won't offer it unless your face is one giant zit. I find that it works twice as fast. But it burns a little when you put the 12 % on. It completly cleared up my post-cycle acne in like 3 wks.

gymnut4u is offline Member
    I had it once like that ,I went to the doc ,he told me to just get a bottel of 100% rubbing alchol and wipe down the era twice a day and it was gone in a week , been doing it ever since works great for me !!!! good luck gymnut

Big_Brick is offline New Member
    Im gonna book an apointment today with a dermotologist. I want to get that accutane, I have tried different gel's but they made my skin so fooking red it wasn't worth it.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    accutane works wonders IF you wanna deal with the flaky lips..i mean they look like u put your lips in paper shredders =\

Thread Information