swest is offline Banned

Unhappy young and dumb:(

Well when i was young and dumb i used d-bol, 3-4 tabs a day in 8 weeks to gain about 6kilos. I lost most of it but dah...Im now more educated on the matter and will start a cycle with test enthate at 400mg a week for 12 weeks. i was just wondering if you think that i can make that same progression i terms of gainings now? with the perceft diet and training would i be able to mach those 6kilos you think?

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    more.....I would bump the test to 500. Most enenthate comes in 250mg per ml. This will make measuring easier.

Russ616 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swest
    Well when i was young and dumb i used d-bol, 3-4 tabs a day in 8 weeks to gain about 6kilos. I lost most of it but dah...Im now more educated on the matter and will start a cycle with test enthate at 400mg a week for 12 weeks. i was just wondering if you think that i can make that same progression i terms of gainings now? with the perceft diet and training would i be able to mach those 6kilos you think?
    You shouldn't have a problem gaining that. Just make sure to have a proper pct set up for the end of your cycle and have the right ancillaries planned for the cycle... Good luck..

Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    more.....I would bump the test to 500. Most enenthate comes in 250mg per ml. This will make measuring easier.
    why bump it? gimme an explanation. cuzz i gained 28 off 400 for 12.

GymDog is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    Stick with 400mg/wk. Maybe the next cycle after you could try 600mg, but I wouldn't for this one...

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Everyone reacts differently...I would also say start out with 500mg EW, it is just a good mg/wk to start off with IMO.

I did explain it ...It will make measuring easier. He can shoot 1 cc twice a week instead of measuing out .8 cc every time.

Besides just because you gained 28lbs off of 400mg ew does not mean everyone can. I kept 28 lbs of my first cycle and it was 600mg test 400mg eq and 40 mg of dbol ew for the first 4. Do you think I would of kept 28lbs off of 400 of test. I don't.

If 400 a week is your opinion I respect that, and am glad it worked great for you. But I would bump it to 500.....this is my opinion, take it or leave it
    it won't hurt my feelings if you dont.

Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    Everyone reacts differently...I would also say start out with 500mg EW, it is just a good mg/wk to start off with IMO.
    no offense, but you just contradicted yourself, what if this kid could gain just as much as i did with the amount i did also? what if he can gain MORE than i did with the same amount?

no offense, but you just contradicted yourself, what if this kid could gain just as much as i did with the amount i did also? what if he can gain MORE than i did with the same amount?
    AND what if he gains way less???? 100mg extra of test is not gonna harm him any and may add to his gains. What makes your 400 such a magis number???

Also I have read that some people gain great off of 250 a week....why didn't you do that???

I did explain it ...It will make measuring easier.

your gonna bump it 100 milligrams, because it can make measuring easier? the sydgroup cyp i got was 200 mg per cc. now that i think about it, a good majority of the test on the market which happens to be cyp or enth is 200 mg/ml also.

over time, those 100 milligrams in the end could mean he saved, 1200 milligrams of test, which is about 3/5 of a vial. those 3/5 of a vial could go towards his 2nd cycle in the future.

where im trying to get to, is that you need to find out how your body responds to test before you start rollin the dice. if he doesnt grow well enough off 400 mg, then he can bump it. untill then i see no justifacation on why he should start at 500, and throwing a reason out like "its easier to measure" is horrible bro.

not trying to start an argument.

Also I have read that some people gain great off of 250 a week....why didn't you do that???
    show me some proof of people gaining "great" off 250 a week and next time i cycle, i will do 250. and infact, you can look up my past cycle topics on when i was actually hitting it, and i DID start at 300 mg's a week.

show me some proof of people gaining "great" off 250 a week and next time i cycle, i will do 250. and infact, you can look up my past cycle topics on when i was actually hitting it, and i DID start at 300 mg's a week.
    Congradulations on your cycles. I am very happy for you and your 400mg of test a week. Can you show me any downside to running 500 vs. 400. 500 is a very conservitive dose, With a little research I can show articles where people that have been doing this for years recomend 750 as a bare min. My point is alot of people will have different opinions on how to run things. Mine is 500, It seems to work very well for most.

I guess we will have to agree to disagree on this subject.

Swest...please take everyones opinion ( yes even itsallmentals, even though I personally disagree)into consideration and draw your own conclution. This is the best way

swest is offline Banned
    thank you guys on all your help. Im not quit sure yet, but i think Im gonna go with 500 because the bottles are 250mg where i buy the,...Thanks again bros...

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Young & Dump.. Your only 20 now..lol

anabolicwannabe is offline Associate Member
    hmm d-bol alone is not gooD? how about doing just dbol but then following up with PCT.. would u lose gains? injections on first cycles tend to scare people

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    Young & Dump.. Your only 20 now..lol
    Let's face it... at 20, you're not thinking very far down the road in this sport (whatever you wanna call it), I can def. attest to that. I can't wait till I'm old enough to hit off a cycle.

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    750mg a week youll love it make sure your eating a lot

Fella's no need to argue...ur both juicin ur way thru life

MikeyZ23 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSiNJeCTiON
    Fella's no need to argue...ur both juicin ur way thru life
    hahahaha, let's face it... we all know i won't hang on much longer to being natural.....

Thread Information