Mike P.T. is offline New Member

Talking Feds easing up on steroid busts

I read this article in the latest Muscular Development.

"People hooked on crack, cocaine, or heroin often comit violent crimes, steal, and destroy their families to maintain their drug habits. Their actions eat away at the heart of a community. In contrast, anabolic steroid users want to look good and improve performance. When was the last time you heard about someone knocking over a liquor store to buy steroids ? Finally, DEA officials are getting the message and paying less attention to arresting steroid users. Instead, they're placing more emphasis on controlling drugs that genuinely harm society. It's about time!
    (ESPN.com, Dec. 20, 2002)

I see good things in the future for us bro's. No longer will we be part of an underground society. Hehehehe.
    Last edited by Mike P.T.; 03-28-2002 at 01:21 AM.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~

Re: Feds easing up on steroid busts

Originally posted by Mike P.T.
    I read this article in the latest Muscular Development.

"People hooked on crack, cocaine, or heroin often comit violent crimes, steal, and destroy their families to maintain their drug habits. Their actions eat away at the heart of a community. In contrast, heart of a community. In contrast, anabolic steroid users want to look good and improve performance. When was the last time you heard about someone knocking over a liquor store to buy steroids ? Finally, DEA officials are getting the message and paying less attention to arresting steroid users. Instead, they're placing more emphasis on controlling drugs that genuinely harm society. It's about time!
    (ESPN.com, Dec. 20, 2002)

I see good things in the future for us bro's. No longer will we be part of an underground society. Hehehehe.
    I hope it's true but from my understanding, quite a few guys have been busted at the border lately...

devilscabanaboy19 is offline Associate Member
    anyone know exactly what they're doing at the border? I'm planning a trip down south in the summer and was sketchin' about gettin' some juice across.

nymattyk is offline Member
    i hope so, but ill believe it when i see it

Mike P.T. is offline New Member

Re: Re: Feds easing up on steroid busts

Originally posted by ironfist

I hope it's true but from my understanding, quite a few guys have been busted at the border lately...
    Im not saying busts don't happen anymore, but they are placing less emphasis on it which is a good thing. That's so true because where I live, sooo many people juice and are open about it. Hehehe even the cops.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Hey bro..it's the border. Plain and simple. They are specifically looking for any and all narcotics/terrorism shit. Mail order!!! LOL

Peace

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    yes, less emphasis on users, but not dealers. especially since teen use is so high, they want to get this to stop and the way to do it would be to bust as many dealers as possible. a way of getting to the dealers would be through the users...

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    i think as long as we're in the shadows, we're that much safer..............

peace bb79

Thread Information