Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    ultimo's Avatar
    ultimo is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    456

    question about anti estrogens

    my cycle is sustanon , dbol , and deca . i have read that all have relativly low estrogenic sides effects. my cycle is 10 weeks and im doing dbol for the first 6 weeks
    i have enough novadex for 10mg a day for 13 days. so i can be covered for 2 weeks of my 10 week cycle. i also have tkaen care of PCT.

    my question is do you think that is enough novadex to keep me ok for my cycle?? please an info would be fantasic.

    Thanks
    Alex M

  2. #2
    ultimo's Avatar
    ultimo is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    456
    please can someone give me some advice?

  3. #3
    Musa is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    414
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimo
    my cycle is sustanon , dbol , and deca . i have read that all have relativly low estrogenic sides effects. my cycle is 10 weeks and im doing dbol for the first 6 weeks
    i have enough novadex for 10mg a day for 13 days. so i can be covered for 2 weeks of my 10 week cycle. i also have tkaen care of PCT.

    my question is do you think that is enough novadex to keep me ok for my cycle?? please an info would be fantasic.

    Thanks
    Alex M
    You need nolva for 10 weeks , plus 2 weeks and then PCT

  4. #4
    swest is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    239
    Well its good to have in hand in case you feel any gyno, two weeks isnt that much, especally since your gonna need it in1 pct too. If you feel gyno you up the dose to 20 a day...

  5. #5
    rooky7002 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    50
    nolvadex should be fine bro, though i would take 20mg a day whilst on the cycle just to keep urself in check, as deca and dbol aromatise quite alot. Good Luck man

    The Rooky,

  6. #6
    Musa is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    414
    Quote Originally Posted by rooky7002
    nolvadex should be fine bro, though i would take 20mg a day whilst on the cycle just to keep urself in check, as deca and dbol aromatise quite alot. Good Luck man

    The Rooky,
    Nolva will NOT help with deca , get some B6 for deca!!!!

  7. #7
    Froggy's Avatar
    Froggy is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    In the Fog with birddog
    Posts
    725
    That is for sure not enough....IMO.

  8. #8
    ultimo's Avatar
    ultimo is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    456
    alright thanks guys
    ppl where i am are charning 2.50 a pill for nolvadex and im not sure where to get some stuff cheaper within the next 3-4 weeks
    its sorta frusterating so i was hoping to get away with just 10mg for 13 days
    but thanks for the heads up. any more info would be helpful

  9. #9
    rooky7002 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    50
    musa what will the B6 do for the deca sides bro, im on deca also i would love to hear ur advice on it dude.

  10. #10
    Musa is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    414
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimo
    alright thanks guys
    ppl where i am are charning 2.50 a pill for nolvadex and im not sure where to get some stuff cheaper within the next 3-4 weeks
    its sorta frusterating so i was hoping to get away with just 10mg for 13 days
    but thanks for the heads up. any more info would be helpful

    That is tooooooooooooooo expensive , I get 30 pills for $6

  11. #11
    Krunchtime's Avatar
    Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    A bridge down by da river
    Posts
    1,546
    Quote Originally Posted by Musa
    Nolva will NOT help with deca , get some B6 for deca!!!!
    good advice

  12. #12
    ultimo's Avatar
    ultimo is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    456
    i know this isnt a "site forum"
    but if someone could PM me or email me
    amakarowski@hotmail.com with some info it would be appreciated

    alex

  13. #13
    PT's Avatar
    PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    12,157
    info about what? i thought we covered everything

  14. #14
    Musa is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    414
    Quote Originally Posted by rooky7002
    musa what will the B6 do for the deca sides bro, im on deca also i would love to hear ur advice on it dude.
    Vitamine B6 has been know to suppress prolactin levels ,thats what you want when you are on deca , BC deca will raise prolactin levels ,lactation of the nipple....

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •