Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    buylongterm.....i just ck'd out your up coming cycle..i just finished one .pretty much the same but my doses were a little higher..TEST E 450MG/EVERY 3RD DAY,EQ 800MG/WEEK...and i ran some dbol also the first 4 weeks...other then that,it was the same gear set up...your gonna love that stack.
    just a suggestion add clen /eca for last 12 weeks...goodluck bro.keep me updated
    Thanks bro. Have you run EQ in the past? I'm curious if you saw a difference between 400/500 and 800mg of EQ....

I also have to update that cycle. I'm doing 800-1000mg of TEST. I decided to raise my dose to see if there is that big of a difference...
    Last edited by buylongterm; 08-16-2004 at 11:36 AM.

stillpoking is offline New Member
    hey bros, l would have to agree and disagree with Paingain... I myself was able to pack on over 30 lbs in 15 months. now grated that was not all muscle. But I went from 175 lbs to 211 in 15 months all natural NO BULL****. Well anyway, my point is that I was able to pack on muscle and fat by eating a sh** load of junk, while training intensely. THE BOTTOM line is that inflow minus outflow equals change in storage (this is comon sense, u consume more calories than tour body needs and u will gain wait). Now there are other factors, but let's keep it simple here. So u are going to have to consume calories and u can do it by junking up or eating a LOT of clean foods. MYself, I am on a cut for the first time in 15 months, I was about 20 percent body fat at 175 lbs over 15 months ago. I have been cutting for 8 weeks. I am down to 189 lbs for 211, do the math, that is 22 lbs, I m around 11 percent BF and look to lose about 2-3 percent more. Now u tell me that junking up does not work, I am living and breathing proof, For u math wizzes out there, its really simple. I was 175 lbs at 20 percent BF, I am now 189 at 11-12 percent. THAT sounds like results to me! On the other hand I have to DISAGREE with Paingain, burning the body fat that was required to lean up has taken every ounce of energy I have. I will not junk up again because of this. I will eat healthy, but with at least one cheap meal per week. For my metabolism, it is TOO hard to lose that extra body fat. Grant it I have been natural in my cut, while I will definitely use some clen or winny next time. So dont knock Paingain for this post, what he says holds some water, just know what your body responds to best.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information