Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Paingain is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    265

    inject cyp 1 or 2 times weekly?

    If you were taking 400mg a week of cyp would you be better off injecting twice a week at 200mg or once at 400mg? Or does it matter? Thanks

  2. #2
    DEVLDOG's Avatar
    DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    city of brotherly love
    Posts
    2,976
    long esters i like to take once a week if possable i will only do 2x week if its more then a gram a week. so to answer your queston taking it in one shot once a week is fine.

  3. #3
    SV-1's Avatar
    SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    The Lab
    Posts
    5,467
    Twice a week.

  4. #4
    juicelee is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    301
    I would also do it twice a week keeps plasma levels more balanced

  5. #5
    Paingain is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    SC
    Posts
    265
    yeah, twice a week is what I was thinking. I could give a sh*t about needles, thanks

  6. #6
    DEVLDOG's Avatar
    DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    city of brotherly love
    Posts
    2,976
    Quote Originally Posted by juicelee
    I would also do it twice a week keeps plasma levels more balanced
    because of the long 1/2 life it really wont make any difference to shot it any more then once every 7 days..i dont use cyp,prefer enanthate because of the higher % of free testosterone per 100mg but i believe the 1/2 life of cyp is 10 days

  7. #7
    SV-1's Avatar
    SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    The Lab
    Posts
    5,467
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    because of the long 1/2 life it really wont make any difference to shot it any more then once every 7 days..i dont use cyp,prefer enanthate because of the higher % of free testosterone per 100mg but i believe the 1/2 life of cyp is 10 days
    You need to do some more research because it will make a difference.

    Try starting here. Search AR

  8. #8
    BUYLONGTERM's Avatar
    BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    8,067
    Quote Originally Posted by SV-1
    You need to do some more research because it will make a difference.

    Try starting here. Search AR
    definitely agree. I always split up my dose!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •