Thread: anti e help

racerxxx101 is offline New Member

anti e help

Ok fellas I have a very big problem. I am wanting to start my cycle of 400 mg test week 1-10, 300mg deca 1-10, and 30mg dbol ed 1-4. My problem is that i was only able to get 20, 20 mg nolva tabs and i really want to get some from Arr but my wife will not let me get anything over the net. My guy isnt getting anymore anytime soon. So my question is: Is there any kind of anti estrogen that i can go and buy at a pharmacy without a script. I really need you guys on this one. I have seen GYNO not pretty!!

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    i don't know of anything over the counter that is worth a ****,i would get someone else to order it for me and give them the money.

O.T
    O.T is offline Associate Member
    your wife wont let you do what? lol

I have tryd to get my buddy's to get it for me but the dont want to risk anything. I know it sounds funny about my wife but she has always been very supportive and that is really important. Man i really need something i dont care if it was so weak i had to take a whole **** bottle.

seanw is offline Banned
    So your wife knows you are on AS ? If so show her some "bitch tit" photos. She will get jelous that yours will be bigger than her's and that should change her mind

she knows i am going to be but if i show her pics of gyno she will just say dont take them or sell them. Come on guys there has to be something !!!!! I would have to have a **** bad case of gyno for her to get jealous. lol please help

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    I dont know of anything. Sorry bro.

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    why would your wife not want you to be as safe as possible?

bigjsheets is offline Associate Member
    Hve a friend order it online for you or just order it to a friend's address then tell her he hooked you up.

seanw is offline Banned
    how about getting another credit card of your own and have the bills mailed to a PO Box that way she will never know you are using it

ok fellas just found something in my ironman magazine. Its called Aroma Zap made by Syntrax. It is suppose to be an estrogen killer. It says reasearch shows that ideal estrogen values are necessary for optimal testosterone levels . Has anyone heard of this or think it could possibly help me out ?

Come of fellas someone has to know something i need your guys help!!

bro everything we sell is 100% legal and it's is shipped discretely . Letro is what you want. Buy right alongside your protein...comes in the same box. she will never know....save the nolva for PCT
    Last edited by RUI-Products; 09-24-2004 at 12:58 AM.

Thread Information