demirsteel is offline Junior Member

Sustanon/Primo/Proviron/T-3 cutting?

Hi. I am planning to run a cycle for cutting. Here's my plan:

15 weeks: 500mg Sustanon 250+500mg Primobolan Depot+100mg Proviron /day and a T-3 (Tiromel) protocol with ECA.

All of the juice is original, not from underground labs. I can not reach Tren , Anavar , Deca , Letro, Arimidex , Test prop, Clen , Masteron and GH.

For sustanon 250 by Organon and primobolan depot by schering prices are reasonably cheap: Sustanon for 4$ and 5$ for primo. I am currently living in Turkey and I get juice from official pharmacy without presciription.

This is my 5th cycle. I did only bulking. I am weighing 186lbs with %10.5 bfi. I used anapolon, sustanon, primo, HCG , Nolva.

I am waiting for your opinions to design my cycle better. My goal is to increase lean muscle mass a bit 2-3lbs while decreasing bfi. I want to reach bfi 6-7. Thanks.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    wow, five bucks amp for primo,,,,,,DAMN!!

bump

i don't know much about t3, but the rest of the cycle looks good. imo, if i could get primo that cheap, id up it too 800mgs wk. that's all id change, oh, and what were your previous test doses?

I use up to 1500mg/week and run it with 20mg nolvadex (original)+50mg proviron . 800mg weeks primo? Wow. I did not hear anyone used at this dose. Do you have any information?

id def up your test dose then, 500mgs won't do much for ya at this point. here is a good primo thread.

Primobolan?!?!

I can not found enough, specific info from the thread. The confusing thing is Primobolan Depot is a Primo is still a DHT (or rather DHB) derivative. Now from Big Cats EQ profile from bodybuilding.com say that "While it(EQ) does indeed form a very potent 5AR form (dihydroboldenone, roughly 7 times as anabolic as testosterone ( Counsel et al., "Anabolic Agents. Derivatives of 5alpha-Androst-1-ene", J. Org. Chem., 27 (1962), 248-251) So Primo must be very powerful in terms of androgenic effects. But many claims the opposite? This confuses me. What do you think

velvetlion is offline Banned
    I think I would up your sust to 250 eod, that would be much better for the prop effects in it, plus it would up you to around 850 per week. As far as the primo goes I was wondering in your original post why you would be doing it for the whole cycle, but then I saw how cheap you are getting it. I still don't think I would go over what you've got already; I've never heard of anyone going to 800mgs/week. I would think that there would be some diminishing returns at that level.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    For $5 an amp of Schering Primo, I'd make sure my source is legit. To good to be true IMO.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Ive used primo at a gram per week. Works greate in high dosages. If I got primo that cheap, I would run it for 2 grams ew, no doubt. Primo is a very mild androgen, by the way!

Quote Originally Posted by Swifto
    For $5 an amp of Schering Primo, I'd make sure my source is legit. To good to be true IMO.
    Steroids are very cheap in Turkey and 100% official. You can from any pharmacy you want. 1$ for one tablet of anapolon by abdi ibrahim (20 tablets in a box) and 0.05$ for 50mg tab of ephedrine yes thats true

Anyone has any idea about primos androgenic effects. the DHB siuation.

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by demirsteel
    Steroids are very cheap in Turkey and 100% official. You can from any pharmacy you want. 1$ for one tablet of anapolon by abdi ibrahim (20 tablets in a box) and 0.05$ for 50mg tab of ephedrine yes thats true

my next holiday will definitely be Turkey
    Last edited by G-Force; 01-27-2006 at 08:21 AM.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member

Primobolan is one of the mildest androgens on the market. Androgenic sides are almost non-existent with primo.

tullemus is offline Junior Member
    Bump for this...

3 times i was in turkey 2003 last time down there no more ephedrine... Have they begun selling ephedrine again ?
    And in my book with steroids it says letro can be found there ?
    Any confirm on that ?

/tulle

cheezy12 is offline Junior Member
    Have you thought about useing clen like 2 weeks on weeks off using eca on off weeks?

tullemus is offline Junior Member
    Bump.. for ephedrine in turkey right now

kelkaz is offline Junior Member
    you can still find ephedrine in pharmacies, but its not legal anymore.
    if im wrong, please inform me

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    I can not found enough, specific info from the thread. The confusing thing is Primobolan Depot is a Primo is still a DHT (or rather DHB) derivative. Now from Big Cats EQ profile from bodybuilding.com say that "While it(EQ) does indeed form a very potent 5AR form (dihydroboldenone, roughly 7 times as anabolic as testosterone ( Counsel et al., "Anabolic Agents. Derivatives of 5alpha-Androst-1-ene", J. Org. Chem., 27 (1962), 248-251) So Primo must be very powerful in terms of androgenic effects. But many claims the opposite? This confuses me. What do you think
    Primo is a DHT derivative not DHB. Big Catt is talking about 1-testostorone in this profile.

Thread Information