worldtraveln is offline Associate Member

Normal side effet?

Ok so yesterday I injected 250mg of test-e and 150mg of Deca for the first time. Last night I couldn't sleep well because I had a rapid heart beat and ein the afternoon it still feels like I drank a half dozen red bulls. Is this normal side effect caused by test-e/deca or is it something else? Oh by the way I am also taking 10mg of nolva as well.

Whirlpool is offline Junior Member
    Not sure, I'm on that same cycle and I havn't had that problem, but I wouldnt doubt it at all. I'm at the end of week 3 and everything is going good so far. Get ya some Melatonin. Actually that could be why I havnt had that problem. Been taking 3grams of that every night and I'm out like a light.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    That can occur when taking AAS. The rapid heart beat happend to me all the time, but not so early in the cycle. You could just be paranoid. If it is happening, it would be nothing to worry about.

Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member
    melatonin supplementation definately works!

Paingain is offline Banned
    Shi* no man, that stuff is far from even in your system yet!!! Your rapid heartbeat is due to something else, in my case its usually problems with work and women.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Part of it can be the fact that this is new to you and you are concieving ideas in your head about the AAS that keeps you awake. But AAS will increase metabolism (added protein uptake for tissue building) and cause sleep problems - very common. You can try Melatonin (1-3mg) or Antihistamines to put the lights out without any serious habit forming effects like those found in tranqulizers. Personally, I really like an antihistamine like Atarax - 10-25mg and your out for awhile. Bendryl is OTC and easy to obtain. Teas made with Valerian root and other herbs are also good...

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Paingain
    Shi* no man, that stuff is far from even in your system yet!!! Your rapid heartbeat is due to something else, in my case its usually problems with work and women.
    It's in the system the minute he takes it... but levels are not fully saturated for a few weeks unless you frontload. But his testosterone enanthate /nandrolone decanoate levels will begin to elevate right away... the rate in which they do, and how long it takes for the dose to clear is ester-dependent. In this case, full blood saturation would be in about 2-3 weeks... again, assuming he wasn't frontloading... but it is gradually released as soon as it is administered...

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    i am in my first week of a test/dbol cycle (first cycle) and am also having a few problems sleeping - nothing major, i just thought it was a bit weird cos i am normally asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow

my heart rate also seems to be alleviated

Thread Information