jersey juice is offline Member

Guys, I need your opinions.

Around the end of June, I'm looking to do another cycle to put on some mass. I'm thinking about hitting a nice short cycle for 6 weeks which would include 100mg prop ed, 25mg dbol ed & .5 liquidex ed and also post cycle. My body seems to react better to 8 week cycles or less, 10 weeks is just to hard on my system anymore. Do you think I should add some tren with it too? Just started clomid therapy this week so I want to give my system a little rest.

ultragainz is offline Junior Member
    here is what i would do test susp for 6 weeks at 100mgs ed..eod on the last week or test prop at 150mgs eod..and d-bol at 30-60mgs for 5-6 weeks with fina at 75-100mgs ed eod on the last week..and clomid after the cycle....fast gainz on that cycle...dont forget liver protectors..if you dont know what ones to take buy some ALA hit that at 600-1000mgs+/day get that from www.kilosports.com for a cheap price and go to www.anabolicfitness.net go to there AF store and buy there liver protector..drink 1-2 gallons of water a day

4plates is offline Banned
    heres my spring cycle
    it 5 wks
    100 mg prop ed
    75 mg fina ed
    50 mg winny tabs ed
    im going to try to get by on 4 wks but getting enough for 5 in case i feel the need to run it longer

jersey juice is offline Member
    Originally posted by 4plates
    heres my spring cycle
    it 5 wks
    100 mg prop ed
    75 mg fina ed
    50 mg winny tabs ed
    im going to try to get by on 4 wks but getting enough for 5 in case i feel the need to run it longer
    I like it!

Thread Information