anabolicwannabe is offline Associate Member

under-18s and AS

i read all over everywhere under-18s shouldn't be on steroid , best would be to wait till 24. sounds pretty credible with all the testosterone suppression from steroid use . BUT i just read all these were reversible. so why should steroid therapy followed up with PCT be avoided by younger adults if testosterone levels actually go back to normal? (sorry if this has been answered, i REALLY tried to find but i couldn't find anything on this. everyone says the same thing about suppressed test function, but if its reversible, why not?)

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    dude, you are only 17, you better not be thinking about using steroids . first off, it will stop you from growing any taller. you need to talk with einstein or someone else who has more knowledge about this then me. but the only advice i can give you is, wait at least 3 more years.

hmm alright, but i'm near my growth plateau already. the most i'd grow is prob another 3-4 cm, which in my case i'm more than willing to sacrifice. 3 years of AS, i can't imagine that. (note to pietro and anyone: i'm not trying to be a smart ass, asking for answers and then trying to rebutt it, i'm just stating my stand that I (personal point of view) don't mind sacrificing height for AS)

bump. any more?

dieseL atC is offline Member
    Not only that, but you'd probably waste your time money. At your age I HIGHLY doubt you know much about dieting/training. With that in mind, you'll prolly make the same mistakes I did. Eat like **** (and look like ****), or not eat enough (and not change at all). AAS isn't magic bro, take some time and learn about gear, anti-es, gyno, diet, training, diet, proper sleep, diet, supplements... By the time you know enough about all those subjects - you'll be done growing and won't have to worry about fusing your growth plates

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    You need to be 18yrs old to post.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    The big difference is our bodies have "set" at our age. Yours has not. You run the risk of your body setting at a low test level naturally if you're messing with your natural production. For those that are old enough you know what I mean by your body setting. At a certain age your body says, "This is it. This will be our bodies starting point and return point unless some real serious effort is put in to things." That's why if you bust your ass naturally now for a few more years when you get to that age your body will set with low bodyfat and a decent base. Then you build off of that with AS. If you're already abusing AS to get to this goal then you're much worse off.

Because your Hypofyse and Hypothalamus are still developing...

I'm not going to lie to you
    --> Many people have done steroids on your age with succes (for a while!)
    but there is a big chance you don't have stable hormonelevels at that age, do you really want to risk screwing up your Hormonal Axis for the rest of your life!!
    (There are a couple of articles now on long time BB who juiced at 15/16/17/18 and continued using on and off for 10 or so years and instead of reaching full strength/muscle/size on about age 30 like normal people; at age 30 they had extremely low testlevels and extremely high estrogen levels --> Granted they looked good but were infertile and relied on juice to stay that way!).

The PCT-protocols on this board look good but they are reliant on a couple of circumstances (Juicing when hormone levels are stable, juicing wisely etc.).
    Once you screwed up your Hormonal Feedback System even the most trained endicrinologists will not know how to reverse it.

Not to mention the potential closing of Growth Plates (Estrogen-induced).

The irreversable practical sides that can come with large amounts of hormones on young ages (Like massive Backhair that will grow back in 2 weeks after shaving and extreme acne).

Not to mention that at your age
    (not only because natural Test-levels are high; what most people think, but also unknown patterns and things like active telomere and Neuropeptides, not to mention stable Insuline-levels and Rest-factors like high natural HGH and an active Immunesystem when on enough protein to spare chemokines!!).
    You can grow like crazy on just Proteinpowder, Glutamine and Carbs...
    (Be it in diet form or as Shakes)...

200 grams of Protein a day for a year along with 4-5 times lifting a week will give you more results than steroids and will have you have a nice "base" for over a couple of years when you can start juicing thus making gains easier to keep and easy to apply life-style learned while natural (plenty sleep, protein, clean diet, good excercise-regime) on steroids REDUCING SIDES/RISKS and MAXIMIZING RESULTS.

(Research shows at your age the most important bottleneck for musclegrowth is proteins and AA's like L-glutamine consumed and not enough water drank while eating too much unhealthy "Fast Carbos" e.g. Candy, Softdrink and "Trans Fatty Acids"; the catabolizing fatty acids that are in a large amounts of foods nowadays to keep them from degrading/ increasing expiry date).

At your age your metabolism if supplied enough Protein and you aren't obese or overweight is extremely forgiving!!
    (You can basically eat cookies and hamburgers then go train and still not gain fat while adding muscle; Now don't make abuse of this statement )

Greets
    Kingofmasters

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofmasters

but there is a big chance you don't have stable hormonelevels at that age, do you really want to risk screwing up your Hormonal Axis for the rest of your life!!
    (There are a couple of articles now on long time BB who juiced at 15/16/17/18 and continued using on and off for 10 or so years and instead of reaching full strength/muscle/size on about age 30 like normal people; at age 30 they had extremely low testlevels and extremely high estrogen levels --> Granted they looked good but were infertile and relied on juice to stay that way!).

The PCT-protocols on this board look good but they are reliant on a couple of circumstances (Juicing when hormone levels are stable, juicing wisely etc.).
    Once you screwed up your Hormonal Feedback System even the most trained endicrinologists will not know how to reverse it.

The irreversable practical sides that can come with large amounts of hormones on young ages (Like massive Backhair that will grow back in 2 weeks after shaving and extreme acne).

(not only because natural Test-levels are high; what most people think, but also unknown patterns and things like active telomere and Neuropeptides, not to mention stable Insuline-levels and Rest-factors like high natural HGH and an active Immunesystem when on enough protein to spare chemokines!!).

200 grams of Protein a day for a year along with 4-5 times lifting a week will give you more results than steroids and will have you have a nice "base" for over a couple of years when you can start juicing thus making gains easier to keep and easy to apply life-style learned while natural (plenty sleep, protein, clean diet, good excercise-regime) on steroids REDUCING SIDES/RISKS and MAXIMIZING RESULTS.

(Research shows at your age the most important bottleneck for musclegrowth is proteins and AA's like L-glutamine consumed and not enough water drank while eating too much unhealthy "Fast Carbos" e.g. Candy, Softdrink and "Trans Fatty Acids"; the catabolizing fatty acids that are in a large amounts of foods nowadays to keep them from degrading/ increasing expiry date).

At your age your metabolism if supplied enough Protein and you aren't obese or overweight is extremely forgiving!!
    (You can basically eat cookies and hamburgers then go train and still not gain fat while adding muscle; Now don't make abuse of this statement )

Greets
    Kingofmasters
    Well said.

Quote Originally Posted by kingofmasters

Greets
    Kingofmasters
    thanks einstein. that's all that was needed to stop me from going into AS. so um, what's a good age to go. 21? you gave me exactly what i wanted. the fact that your natural productions would be lowered. which is not what i want, until after it peaks.

oh yeah one more thing. do AS expire? cause i just ordered d-bol, and was ABOUT to get test E, nolva, clomid and HCG . can they be stored? i'm talking like maybe 5 years?

weightshead is offline Associate Member
    best to get rid of whatever you ordered. defintely not worth keeping it for 5 years.

and good post king,

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Great post KOM

i think you should make this thread a sticky. for those who are underage and thinking of going into AS.

anyway, what's the minimum age to do AS? 21?

Thread Information