Thread: What NEXT??

HollywoodM3 is offline Member

What NEXT??

Hey Bros,
    I am in wk 10 and almost done my 15wk of tren /prop/eq and winny. clen /t3. My problem is that I haven't really lost that much weight. a lot of people in the gym say im getting bigger but no real fat loss, which was what I was hoping for. maybe when I start the winny this wk I will see some loss.

My question is what next. I have always received great advise on this board. should I hang up the cutting cycles till next year and bulk up for now. Or should I go on shorter 8wk cycles of prop/tren/winny t3 and clen. to lose some of this fat and then do some lean bulkers?? I would like to have a nice clean solid base to bulk on.
    im 6ft 240lb and about 13-15%bf

taking any and all suggestions

Thanks for the help

HM

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    eq, winny and prop dosnt burn fat. the clen and t-3 combo does and always shreded me in the past. but if you want to lose fat you also have to have a clean diet and do cardio 3 or 4 times a week, perferably in the morning for about 30-45 minutes. and then the winny,tren , and eq will help you harden up.

I do and did have a clean diet and do cardio for about 20mins after my workout. 5-6 times a wk
    Thats besides the point.
    im looking for suggestion on what I should do next!

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodM3
    Hey Bros,
    I am in wk 10 and almost done my 15wk of tren /prop/eq and winny. clen /t3. My problem is that I haven't really lost that much weight. a lot of people in the gym say im getting bigger but no real fat loss, which was what I was hoping for. maybe when I start the winny this wk I will see some loss.

My question is what next. I have always received great advise on this board. should I hang up the cutting cycles till next year and bulk up for now. Or should I go on shorter 8wk cycles of prop/tren/winny t3 and clen. to lose some of this fat and then do some lean bulkers?? I would like to have a nice clean solid base to bulk on.
    im 6ft 240lb and about 13-15%bf

taking any and all suggestions

Thanks for the help

HM
    that depends on you. No one says you have to bulk in the winter that is just when most people choose to bulk,if you are not happy with your body fat and want to lose some cut again,As far as that goes diet is key here.

okay,

so if I was going to cut, does anyone suggest a 8wk cycle of prop/tren /winny and clen /t3 OVER prop/tren/eq??

Thanks

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    prop/tren /winny is the better choice.

Thanks

bump

Thread Information