R6gains is offline New Member

whats the best for a beginner

Hi i have been working out for three years now without the usage of steroids , i now feel that i am in a position to start taking them.
    But before i do i think that research is key, which is why i am asking you guys for help, for instance i have been told that stanazol is a good starter. As you can tell i am new to all of this .
    I am currently from the UK and i could really do with an idea of what steroid and what program for them. I am looking for gains/definition and strength, im 23, and 15 stone.
    #
    thanks

chris

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Stan isn't a good start bro......... A single estered test like cyp or enan for 10 to 12 weeks would be great............. You would also need anti-e's and stuff for PCT.

123kid is offline Junior Member
    Definitely do a test only cycle for your 1st cycle. I would recommend Test Enthate 250 with shots on Mon & Thur for 10 weeks. Also use Nolvadex throughout and have clomid for pct.

Tribex is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 123kid
    Definitely do a test only cycle for your 1st cycle. I would recommend Test Enthate 250 with shots on Mon & Thur for 10 weeks. Also use Nolvadex throughout and have clomid for pct.

That right there sums it up shortly. I think most here will recommend you to test only for ur first cycle. Test Ent or Test Cyp. Using that at around 300-500 mg a week will give great results when combined with solid lifting and a clean but high calorie diet. Clomid and nolva are a must as well for your cycle. If you are unfamiliar with them, research them or ask further questions.

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    I would reccomend that you haunt this forum for awhile, be a sponge and read all that you can in this forum and the diet and pct forum. Also research all the suggested web sites. I have been working out for years, and researching AS for many months now and am almost to the point where I feel comfortable with starting my first cycle.
    Good luck bro

123kid is offline Junior Member
    Good advice Nickster#1. Good luck with your cycle bro

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Definately research and ask questions bro. Get your diet in check FIRST, then get ALL your gear, THEN propose a cycle to be modified by the board. Like the others have said, if ALL, diest, workout, etc is NOT in place BEFORE your cycle, its like flushing it down the toilet bro. Good luck

R6gains is offline New Member
    cheers for the advice, obviously i have a long way to go i will research the info that you guys have given me and keep you all informed of how im doing

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    what is 15 stones in lbs?

Auctoris is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jantzen4k
    what is 15 stones in lbs?
    15 stones is 210 lbs

nobbythedonkey is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by R6gains
    Hi i have been working out for three years now without the usage of steroids , i now feel that i am in a position to start taking them.
    But before i do i think that research is key, which is why i am asking you guys for help, for instance i have been told that stanazol is a good starter. As you can tell i am new to all of this .
    I am currently from the UK and i could really do with an idea of what steroid and what program for them. I am looking for gains/definition and strength, im 23, and 15 stone.
    #
    thanks

chris
    another UK bro ) a test E cycle for 10 to 12 weeks with PCT should be enough for your first cycle

i dont know if Dbol is recommended as a first cycle jump start but i personnaly would go with it, buts thats just me, research a bit, ask a few Q's and you should be in the right position to start

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    oh your a big kid then

dieslman is offline New Member
    Hey, im also from the UK, for my first cycle i ran JUST Deca at 400mg per week which wasnt a good idea but i got massive gains and no side effects. I would advise maybe Deca and Sus for a first cycle, perhaps 400mg deca per week and 500mg sus per week. Make sure you get your PCT sorted out, Nolva and Clomid ! If you where looking to just take an oral steroid , i would advice D-bol personally at about 25mg ED, but make sure to taper upto 25mg. Don't use anything too strong or run anything too high for your first cycle as i have known people to run test at over a gram for their first cycle and turn out looking like an advert for acne !

Paingain is offline Banned
    I agree, straight test cycle man, I give you much props for being 210lbs and having a few years of experience and a foundation before you've considered anabolics. You'll go alot further.

Thread Information