Question Non aggressive steroids ?

I have read the various threads, but am a little unsure of where to look next. I have some experience (about 3 years) of using roids, and have had tremendous success (gaining almost 25 kgs in that period) using them. I have used Deca , Winstrol , Sustanon and various Testosterones. I have found that I definitely get the most amazing gains with the Testosterones, but unfortunately I get incredibly aggressive when on any form of it and have had to totally abandon the use of it in any form (short of killing my other half and boss). This effect is not psychosomatic and people have actually commented about how much calmer I am when I am off it (they are unaware of course that it is the roids). Does anyone have some suggestions for a product that can give me similar gains per milligram without the side effects ? I am currently using a stack of Deca and Winstrol and my gains while noticeable are not wonderful. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Dianabol is wot ur lookin 4 then, makes u feel realli gd about urself, well it did 4 me, its gd stuff, probs the best 4 gains after anadrol , and u dont wanna b takin anadrol, if u nearly kill people on test, u will def kill them on that.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesC
    Dianabol is wot ur lookin 4 then, makes u feel realli gd about urself, well it did 4 me, its gd stuff, probs the best 4 gains after anadrol, and u dont wanna b takin anadrol, if u nearly kill people on test, u will def kill them on that.

If you think Test makes you aggressive, Dbol is way worse, and if you do a Dbol only cycle you will lose 95% if not more of your gains.

U reckon dbol is agressive, thats not wot ive known in my experiences, im mellow as nethin on it, but shoot me some sust and ill rip ur head off.

Tho i must say if u take high doses, then it duz make u agressive, im talkin high doses tho.

Well even if it made you go to the soup kitchen and feed the homeless and help old ladies across the street, the problem is it is mostly water gains. It sets you up for a big disappointment.

If u shoot it 4 the first half of the cycle with test and carry on with the test, u can whack some halotestin or somethin in the last few weeks and keep a lot of the gains.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesC
    If u shoot it 4 the first half of the cycle with test and carry on with the test, u can whack some halotestin or somethin in the last few weeks and keep a lot of the gains.
    yeah, definetly, I thought you were saying to use it alone. I agree with you then, if you can handle the sides then it is a good jump starter.

OMG, halo is the worst. (as far as aggression). Don't recommend that to vincent.

yeh sorry i wasnt, i was just reassurin loz im not a dumbass

Thread Information