Thread: effects of var?

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member

effects of var?

I'm just curious. After I finish my cycle and try and keep what gains I can, I plan on taking anavar . And I was wondering how long the hardening effect lasts? Does it start to go away as soon as you come off? or does it stay as long as you're on a clean diet?

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    Yes, Its **** near permanent with a good diet.

Alright thats good. I havent started research much on this yet because I'm concentrating mostly on my current cycle. I've read you can run var alone. Is it possible to base a cutting cycle consisting only of clen /var? If you're at around 12% bf do you need the clen or can you loose it on var alone?

Theres always debate on whether var depletes your natural test level. I've heard run at a long time that it will depress endogenous levels so if i were you i'd just include it in the end of your current cycle. Save the clen by itself for afterwards. If i'm wrong then someone correct me but a var/clen cycle will shut you down.

if you run var with test then how should your diet look? Should you stick to a straight cutting diet or if you do a clean bulk will you still have good results?

clean, but you have to consume enough calories to grow. var is good sh*t but it seems to supress your appetite some. for me anyways keep in mind everyone has different reactions/sides. what kind of test are you runnin?

right now I'm running test e. But I wont run var until my next cycle. Whats the best test to run with var?

birsling is offline Member
    I am going to run Test E and Var in December or January, and I hear great results from the combo. I haven't seen to much on running var solo.

Thread Information