map200uk is offline Anabolic Member

depression and anti ds

hey guys,

recently ive got worse , and im on gear atm, my question is basically would it be ok to use anti depressants while on? should i come off or what?

im using test, so i had hoped that itd make me feel good, sadly it isnt, so im off to the docs tomorrow in the hope of getting some anti ds

any input appreciated

map

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    to the best of my knowledge anti-depressants change the chemical balance in your brain, if your not clinically diagnosed with depression, it can lead to suicide and crazy sh*t like that if your taking an anti-depressant. id either go to a doctor or try and wait it out and see how you feel when your cycle is over.

goodluck bro!

hey mate, ta

i cant wait, still got 9wks left, id probably have done something stupid by then if i dont get something

dogsofwar is offline Member
    We had a discussion regarding gear and depression last night. A couple of points (as I have been on a 5 year cycle of anti-deps They take 2+ weeks to reach their full effectiveness. Secondly, if you are not suffering from chronic depression, I would not get on and then get off the meds just to use gear. Best evaluated by a practicing psychiatrist. Another issue is libido. If you have any issues with libido during the cycle, you can bet your life on it that anti-d's will have a negative impact. Wellbutrin has the least or if any effect on libido. I use it with lexapro and I feel like a champ. Depression sux and is often mis-understood or unaccepted by a large majority of folks saying garbage like "dont let your feelings control you, blah blah blah". Its an imbalance of seratonin or upsurge. 1 in 4 people suffer from depression. Good luck.

Tons and tons of people cycle while on SSRI's and anti-depressents. Not to mention Psychotropics for psychosis. It will be fine to start on some mood stabilizers but run it by your doc that you're using the test. Legally he can't do sh*t about the juice cause there is a confidentiality clause that whatever you tell him is safe unless it will cause harm to someone else. I've used paxil and lexapro with no problems. I'm off them now b/c i've got it under control but don't hesitate imo. Good luck.

i didnt wanna mention using gear incase he says 'icome off and itll get better' or some crap

but yea dogs, im always told it'll get better etc

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    goodluck bro, lemme know how it works out!

Thread Information