Dinky04 is offline New Member

Question Joint Pain/ arthritis help??

In the past i have ran 2 cycles.... the first cycle was just test enth weeks 1-10 @ 500 mg/week, and the second cycle, was test enth @ 500 mg/wk and deca @ 300mg/wk... im 20 years old, 5'5, and weigh about 180... before i ran these two cycles i had an inflammation in one of my toes(only the left side) and the doc said it was possibly arthritis... the pain went away after he prescribed me some nsaids, and now about 3 months after i have ran both cycles, the inflamation has came back and has spread throughout a few of my toes, my achiles tendon, and parts of my calfs (on both feet and legs)... now i have went back to the doctor and have tried about a dozen different nsaids, cox2 inhibitors, corticosteroids and azulfidine which is just a basic sulfur drug... the drugs help me out throughout the day but sometimes the pain is so bad its hard for me to even walk... just a few questions i have for anyone with expercience in joint pain... Do you think this may have been brought about worse due to the AS? are their any other forms of treatment like adequan, or prolotherapy that could maybe help me out.... I hear alot of good things about deca and how they can lube the joints but would running the deca with a test while on all these medications cause any form of complications and problems with liver/kidneys/stomach??? and also if the pain and inflamation does come under control eventually would it be a wise decision to stay away from running another cycle... ??

Thanks

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    you are too young for juice
    but for joint inflamation you cant beat V I O X X

Quote Originally Posted by Dinky04
    In the past i have ran 2 cycles.... the first cycle was just test enth weeks 1-10 @ 500 mg/week, and the second cycle, was test enth @ 500 mg/wk and deca @ 300mg/wk... im 20 years old, 5'5, and weigh about 180... before i ran these two cycles i had an inflammation in one of my toes(only the left side) and the doc said it was possibly arthritis... the pain went away after he prescribed me some nsaids, and now about 3 months after i have ran both cycles, the inflamation has came back and has spread throughout a few of my toes, my achiles tendon, and parts of my calfs (on both feet and legs)... now i have went back to the doctor and have tried about a dozen different nsaids, cox2 inhibitors, corticosteroids and azulfidine which is just a basic sulfur drug... the drugs help me out throughout the day but sometimes the pain is so bad its hard for me to even walk... just a few questions i have for anyone with expercience in joint pain... Do you think this may have been brought about worse due to the AS? are their any other forms of treatment like adequan, or prolotherapy that could maybe help me out.... I hear alot of good things about deca and how they can lube the joints but would running the deca with a test while on all these medications cause any form of complications and problems with liver/kidneys/stomach??? and also if the pain and inflamation does come under control eventually would it be a wise decision to stay away from running another cycle... ??

Thanks

vioxx is excellent, along with cerebrex. but u better hope you've got insurance. If it's too expensive for you then go with some naprosyn (aleve). Try to supplement some Glucosamine/Chonodroitan also. There is a new product called Syn-flex. might want to look into that

Mixing the deca /test is fine if you choose to continue and as far as i know you won't have any internal problems from those two with a cycle like you run, not to mention the deca will be good on the joints as you know

Thread Information