dieslman is offline New Member

Depression after tren (not much PCT)

I finished a cycle of tren & winny around 4 weeks ago,the cycle lasted 10 weeks and i was runnin the tren at 75mg EOD and the winny at 50mg ED. I only did a minimal amount of Clomid after the cycle (50mg ED for 5 days), but i felt absolutely fine so i didnt bother continuing the Clomid. I know now i was stupid to stop my PCT so early as i am feeling some heavy depression & anxiety now. I am naturally someone who worries and i had depression once before when i broke up with a long term girlfriend, i am now experiencing similar feelings. Everything is a case of "whats the point" and i can barely be bothered to train at the moment. If anybody has any advice or has experienced similar side effects, please let me know. (by the way i'm 21 and i've been through all that teenage hormone bullsh*t, so im positive it isnt that).

Thanks

Tribex is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dieslman
    I finished a cycle of tren & winny around 4 weeks ago,the cycle lasted 10 weeks and i was runnin the tren at 75mg EOD and the winny at 50mg ED. I only did a minimal amount of Clomid after the cycle (50mg ED for 5 days), but i felt absolutely fine so i didnt bother continuing the Clomid. I know now i was stupid to stop my PCT so early as i am feeling some heavy depression & anxiety now. I am naturally someone who worries and i had depression once before when i broke up with a long term girlfriend, i am now experiencing similar feelings. Everything is a case of "whats the point" and i can barely be bothered to train at the moment. If anybody has any advice or has experienced similar side effects, please let me know. (by the way i'm 21 and i've been through all that teenage hormone bullsh*t, so im positive it isnt that).

Thanks

Sounds to me like ur crashing after ur cycle. As you already know ur pct should have been longer. If you can get a hold of some more clomid, run that. If not, i'd HIGHLY recommend gettin some trib and running it at least 5 or 6 grams a day. Have depression in ur history, AAS may not have been a good choice for you, but cant change the past right. Keep ur head and and keep training bro. You'll find all the support you'll need on this site. Good luck bro.

Thanks very much for the advice, i actually have some clomid which i will start running right away ! Do you know the reason for these side effects with tren ? Does it have something to do with the estrogen levels ? I have also been very 'emotional' this past week and felt like bursting into tears over the smallest things. I have been wondering the reasons for this and i can only imagine it may be estrogen levels. My girlfriend was taking a contraceptive pill about a year ago which altered her estrogen levels immensly and she would busrt into tears for no reason, obviously im NOT female so i couldnt really put a correlation between the two. Apart from the depression and the emotional state, the tren worked wonders with winny and i shredded down from about 17%bf to 12%bf on a moderatly clean diet. I just need to get that killer instict back and get into the gym again now !

Thank you so much for your reply, God bless you.

2timer is offline Senior Member
    that is ****ing crash after cycle I felt that on clomid. never will use clomid again. I try now nolvedex with dex/trib and no depression anymore. I felt the same **** bro! don't worry it will subside!

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    tren will do that to yah bro. I took about 90mg's ed for 6 weeks..... my strength went up and thats about it. other than tha ti had night sweats and was hot all the time. I didn't do a PCT afterwards either and it sucked for me too. Run your clomid and get some Trib - you'll come out of it. Next time do everything correctly and you'll be fine.....
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Paingain is offline Banned
    Thats perfectly normal on PCT. Just learn to deal with it and know that in a few weeks it will be better. I would also highly recommend running test next cycle as well, especialy with the tren . Best of luck.

Thanks for your advice guys, it kinda feels like your all on your own sometimes as none of my friends train and they can't understand what im going through, im so glad you guys can relate as this alone boosts my spirits. I was originally running some of that Apex alltest at the start of my cycle which is a blend of 6 tests and is 350mg per ml ! Unfortunately i started my cycle without having all my gear (you know how it is when its sitting there looking at you with those "inject me" eyes) and by the 4th week into the cycle my dealer got busted and i wasnt able to continue the apex test. so i was left with just tren and winny ! I look forward to feeling better and pumping that heavy iron again !!!!!

thanks guys

Thread Information