Paingain is offline Banned

How many tren cycles a year?

I ran some tren from last april until June, 75mg eod. Alot of places I read say that you should only run one cycle of tren a year because it's so harsh. Would it hurt to run it again for a bulking cycle this fall?

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    I would.....that doesn't mean you should.....but I would

BigGenes is offline Member
    Its harsh depending on your water intake and the supps you take. I know a guy that runs it 3 times a year. He drink 2 gallons of water a day and gets blood work done once a month. I can give you his e-mail if you wanta talk to him more. If you read up on tren engouh you will find that there is no proven facts of it being harsh on the liver. Some people suggest that its the mass combination of many steriods that indivuals have taken and they just blaimed it on tren. But you have to hunt to find the literature. I say run it again and take some liver supps and drink plunty of water. PM me if you want any more info.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    I would take it again, i mean if you handled the sides of it the first go around, as long as you did the time on = time off thing then you should be good to go.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    what about running some milk thistle to "help?"

Swellin Guest
    Cranberry juice for the kidneys...and 1.5g+ of water ED. If you like, use some ALA..it has been shown to help with other things than liver function.

The old rule is no more than once a year. You have to answer this for yourself. What are your goals? What risks are you willing to take? How long do plan on being in this game?

My goal is to be in some musclemag publications by next fall, the agency I'm talking to says they need my chest bigger. They say my lats overpower it. Tren again it is, thanks guys.

My goal is to be in some musclemag publications by next fall, the agency I'm talking to says they need my chest bigger. They say my lats overpower it. Tren again it is, thanks guys.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    where you at BDTR...i think he bleeds tren

Thread Information