raoul3 is offline Associate Member

What kind of gains did you get from Tren 75mg eod?

I'm wondering what kind of gains did some of you get on tren 75mg eod?

I'm planning my 3rd cycle and it will be my first run with tren. I'm looking for strength gains more than anything else. That's why I keep the dosages pretty low.
    It will look like this:
    Week 1-10 Tren 75-100mg eod
    Week 1-12 Prop 75mg eod
    +
    Week 1- 5 (an oral, not sure what yet)

Stats: 27, 6ft, 210lbs, bf below 10%. Deadlift 495, Bench 345, Power clean 300.
    Thanks

dieslman is offline New Member
    I got amazing strength gains and amazing pumps off the tren at 75mg EOD and i felt like God while i was on it, and found myself lifting some serious weights that i never thought capable for the reps i was lifting. It was also my third cycle which i did tren on. Make sure you run the test high and MAKE SURE you do your PCT as i am now suffering side effects from being a very silly boy (almost no PCT).
    BUT, if your just looking for strength - don't do tren as animal-inside pointed out, there are orals which will help with strength !

Paingain is offline Banned
    My last cycle consisted of tren 75mg eod,and prop 100mg eod. I was doing a lean bulk cycle, so I didnt gain quite as much weight. When I started my cycle I was 206 lbs at around 11% bodyfat. When I had finished the cycle I was 216 at 8 1/2% bodyfat. All in all, for my first run with tren I thought that this stuff is the best sh*t you can get your hands on. I was using heavier weights weighing in the low 200's than when I was 245 last winter. But I think animal is right, next time around I would inject everyday, it might have ket my back from getting so broken out from unsteady plasma levels.

Well I'm leaning towards eod injections cause ed is just too much for 12 weeks IMO.
    I did 4 weeks of test suspension injections ed at the end of my last cycle, so I can only imagine how 12 weeks would be...
    I've done Prop eod in both cycle and it worked fine for me so I assumed Tren would be similar. We'll see, I'll start like that and adjust accordingly.
    Var would also my oral of choice. I have used it in both of my cycles, with good results, but I try to keep my budget reasonnable this time...
    So maybe dbol , I got some drol but I know you're not supposed to mix it with Tren because of the progesterone sides.
    I want strength first but 10-12lbs of lean muscles would still be ok. But strength is my number one goal.
    Thanks for the feedback.

Just a Q, like I said I know you're not supposed to mix Tren with anadrol but do you think that progesterone would really be a problem at those dosages: 75mg tren eod, drol 50mg ed?? I could always get my hands on some dostinex or bromo.

Quote Originally Posted by animal-inside
    would you care to explain your reasoning againt what I said please?
    I think he didn't mean to disagree, he just forgot punctuation. I think he meant, don't do tren , as animal pointed out there are orals... (you mentioned Var).

dieslman is offline New Member
    yeah i wasn't disagreeing, bad punctuation !

Thread Information