remhunt is offline New Member

Prop injection question?

I am going to run Enanthate 1-13wk/500mg, EQ 1-12wk/400mg, and want to run Prop for the first 4 weeks for a jump start. I know that prop is recomended to be shot every day, but can I get away with running 100mg every other day? That way I can mix it easier with enanthate and EQ so it doesn't hurt as bad, and is easier to load 1/2 cc of each (enanthate 250mg/cc and EQ 200/cc), in which I would be running it every 8 days rather than 7 if that makes any sense.

Flynman is offline Associate Member
    Prop should be run everyday. I think every other day will cause some unstable levels in the blood. Try it and see what happens it may not be all that bad for you personally. You could also 1/2 cc prop ed.

detroit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by remhunt
    I am going to run Enanthate 1-13wk/500mg, EQ 1-12wk/400mg, and want to run Prop for the first 4 weeks for a jump start. I know that prop is recomended to be shot every day, but can I get away with running 100mg every other day? That way I can mix it easier with enanthate and EQ so it doesn't hurt as bad, and is easier to load 1/2 cc of each (enanthate 250mg/cc and EQ 200/cc), in which I would be running it every 8 days rather than 7 if that makes any sense.
    I find running about 75mg ED is less painful than 100mg EOD. Because even though you injecting more frequently (which does not hurt) you are using less gear/oil, and the pain goes away faster... Just my .02

remhunt is offline New Member
    I was thinking that mixing with the others it might not be as bad, but if you say it's better every day with less, than I'll do that and just use enan and Eq twice a week. Thanks!

Thread Information