steel701 is offline New Member

ARATEST2500 question

I recently started my first cycle--
    400mg/week EQ
    500mg/week of Aratest2500

I bought 2 10cc vials of the Aratest, so I figured I'd run it for 10 weeks at 500mg/week. However, I ran into a buddy in the gym who recommended to stretch the cycle out over a longer time frame so that I would be doing only 250mg/week for 20 weeks.

Here's a few notes on me: I'm not into body building, just strength and explosive training for my event in track and field. Also, I'm not too concerned about putting on tons of size, it's the progressive strength gains over the long run I'm most interested in. Basically, I'm doing this cycle to just "get ahead of the game". I know 250mg/week is more than what my body is making naturally, so I figured it won't hurt if anything.

Based on what I presented, I have just 2 questions:

1. Do you think 250mg/week Aratest is enough to make good gains over the 20weeks?
    2. If so, do you think this lower dosage will reduce any usual Test side effects and allow me to recover and maintain most of my gains after PCT?

needle is offline Senior Member
    I just got done with a bottle of test 200 enth and my source ran out of the product so I continued with ARATEST 2500. Personally I think that 20 weeks at lower dosage will do more harm then good. Im a firm believer in low doses of test for 10 12 weeks at a time, there are plenty of members that will back this up. I think your cycle is perfect the way it is for what you want to do!!!(EXCEPT) Im also a ex sprinter 100 11.1- long J 22. 3 and 200 22.4!!! Personally i think that if you plan to do this while comp- it could cause you to slow down do to water retetion!!! I did a cycle my senior year in highschool with dbol and test 200 and i actually slowed down do to the sudden weight increase!!
    Be careful and plan it right buddy. College football, *walk on *

BigGenes is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steel701
    I recently started my first cycle--
    400mg/week EQ
    500mg/week of Aratest2500

I bought 2 10cc vials of the Aratest, so I figured I'd run it for 10 weeks at 500mg/week. However, I ran into a buddy in the gym who recommended to stretch the cycle out over a longer time frame so that I would be doing only 250mg/week for 20 weeks.

Here's a few notes on me: I'm not into body building, just strength and explosive training for my event in track and field. Also, I'm not too concerned about putting on tons of size, it's the progressive strength gains over the long run I'm most interested in. Basically, I'm doing this cycle to just "get ahead of the game". I know 250mg/week is more than what my body is making naturally, so I figured it won't hurt if anything.

Based on what I presented, I have just 2 questions:

1. Do you think 250mg/week Aratest is enough to make good gains over the 20weeks?
    2. If so, do you think this lower dosage will reduce any usual Test side effects and allow me to recover and maintain most of my gains after PCT?
    Your buddy is way off man. Stick with the cycle you had planned. Trust me on that. 500mg a week is a good newbie cycle. You have nothing to worry about. 250mg a week isn't enough to do anything at all. IMO Everyone will back that up.

steel701 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needle
    I just got done with a bottle of test 200 enth and my source ran out of the product so I continued with ARATEST 2500. Personally I think that 20 weeks at lower dosage will do more harm then good. Im a firm believer in low doses of test for 10 12 weeks at a time, there are plenty of members that will back this up. I think your cycle is perfect the way it is for what you want to do!!!(EXCEPT) Im also a ex sprinter 100 11.1- long J 22. 3 and 200 22.4!!! Personally i think that if you plan to do this while comp- it could cause you to slow down do to water retetion!!! I did a cycle my senior year in highschool with dbol and test 200 and i actually slowed down do to the sudden weight increase!!
    Be careful and plan it right buddy. College football, *walk on *

I'm actually a thrower, not a sprinter. I do realize the water retention may still slow me down in my plyo training, but won't I lose most of the water retention after the cycle? Also, is it ok to use Nolva for PCT? I have it on hand for gyno, but if I don't use it for that, I plan on using it for PCT because I don't know when my next cycle will be and I don't want to waste it.

Thread Information