Oakley is offline Associate Member

Tren enth or Test enth for bulk

I want to bul but wanted to know the differences of these enth's

Tren Enth
    or
    Test enth

what are the diff's and for the most gain what would you pick.

both are zencall labs

these will also be added to deca 300, test prop, nolvedex, hcg , pct for 20 wk cycle.

animal-inside is offline Senior Member
    Test enth is testosterone ..

Tren enthate is Tren aka fina..

if your adding it to the gear you listed don;t add test enthate as its test just liek your prop. If you do add tren enthate be careful about using it with deca as they both shut you down hard and can cause prolactin gyno.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Well test enanthate is another test, like the test prop. So unless the prop is just to kickstart I would say the test enan is not needed. If you want mass though I believe test would be the way to go, not tren . Tren is more for lean gains from what I've read. I haven't run it but from what I understand you could get great results running both.

p.s. - Don't worry about the ester so much in relation to goals. The ester is more influencing on the time release. It does influence other properties as well but as far as tren enanthate compared to tren acetate it's really just time release. And the same for test enanthate to test prop. The big difference is in the fact that one is test and one is tren.

Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    p.s. - Don't worry about the ester so much in relation to goals. The ester is more influencing on the time release. It does influence other properties as well but as far as tren enanthate compared to tren acetate it's really just time release. And the same for test enanthate to test prop. The big difference is in the fact that one is test and one is tren.

oh i did nto know that. but i saw tren enth on my menu and didnt know what is was for sure. cool thats what i needed

Quote Originally Posted by Oakley
    oh i did nto know that. but i saw tren enth on my menu and didnt know what is was for sure. cool thats what i needed
    Cool, no problem. Just to say, tren should always be run with test. And I always hear it shouldn't be run more than 8 weeks. But I think I'm over stepping my experience here so I'll shut up.

im not running tren just yet i still want to gain about 30 more lbs before i want to worry about cutting. im 6'3 so i have to add alot to get where i want to be

Quote Originally Posted by Oakley
    im not running tren just yet i still want to gain about 30 more lbs before i want to worry about cutting. im 6'3 so i have to add alot to get where i want to be
    Makes sense. What are thinking about running for a cycle then? Lay it all out if you have an idea forming. Maybe even in a new thread to get everyone's opinion.

Thread Information