MONKEYNUTTZ is offline Junior Member

Need some Help with cycleing off please??????

Ok guys here it goes 4 weeks left till spring break
    and im still on my cycle from before sus750mgs and eq 800mgs up from 600mgs i want to now add winny for the next 4 weeks to rip up a little, should i stop the sus 2 weeks out but keep doing the eq to prevent any water retention, is this ok to do just eq and winny the last 4 weeks, if so, when should i start my clomid ? 2 weeks after the eq, or the sus..... thanks...

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Huh???

I gotta think about this for a sec.... be right back.............................................. ..................................

OK, I'm back. (elapsed time: 3 minutes)
    To make this shit easy, I will just say what I THINK you want to hear.

I would drop the eq AND sus bout 3 weeks before you stop winny, so you can start clomid 3 days after last dose of winny instead of waiting weeks to start it.

You aren't planning on running a 17aa up to spring break and then go on a drinking fest, are you?

Looks like a great cycle, hope the results were pleasant, and your goals were met. . .and next time, end your cycle just a little earlier so you are not "crashing" when you should be having fun.

If you can take one piece of information from this mumbo jumbo, it will be this, drinking immediately after a cycle, whether it be 17aa, or just injectables...is not smart. In fact, you would be a pardon my french, fool to do so. . .drinking does NO good to the body...besides a glass of red wine every day to 'strengthen' the heart.

Be safe bro, and make the right choice...and sport them new muscles for all the shortys. Take one for the team, I'm expecting LOTS AND LOTS of spring break stories coming up in the next few weeks.

Take it easy.

MONKEYNUTTZ is offline Junior Member
    Thanks papapump for the info i know i didnt plan my cycle this way........... this trip just came up out of the blue
    What does anybody else think here???
    will this be ok???? will it help????
    Last edited by MONKEYNUTTZ; 02-28-2002 at 08:35 PM.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Pappa, I know I have said this before, but words of wisdom, I bow to thy..

Thread Information