Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion

Injection Spot Gets Bigger?

is it true that where you inject will become bigger? or is that only true for some (or none) steriods ?

>>my friend might be lying but just checking

thanks

i mean the muscle will get bigger, not like a calus or something

floyd_turbo is offline Member
    spot injections are what your refering too... depends, theres two different fields of thought on the subject.. a couple members at AR are actually going to do an experiment i believe to answer that exact question

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    It has to be an Esterless steroid like Stanzolol or Test suspension. Or something like that. And in therory it should work.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    shooting all that oil into the muscle might expand the muscle but the steroids themself dont help the injected muscle get bigger. the roids have to enter the bloodstream to have affect.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    why not just use synthol??? j/k

ive used test prop and enanthate and deca and eq in bis tris shoulders quads they only stretch the muscle for a whil but they return post cycle the only real spot growth substance you can use is igf

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    from what I have always read is a myth.... unless you shooting IGF but thats a whole nother ball game

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Well let's look it @ this way, if spot injections were true than my ass would be huge, and EVERYONE would have huge bi's , tri's, delts, etc.

NorCaLifter is offline Associate Member
    Not sure if spot injections really help that specific muscle more.... but i do agree with the fact that the oil...stretches out the muscle and alows it to grow bigger. I had a friend who works with pro's and they use synthol mixed with thier juice to stretch out the muscle with then stretches the covering tissue and that allows for more growth... that is what he told me and it does make sense....soo... i have yet to do it but have thought about it.

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    It's simple. Esterfied steroids (yes, even propionate ) will do NOTHING for real, localized muscle growth. Steroids that are already in an active form (Testosterone Suspension being a good example) will simply be in a high concentration directly inside the muscle. This can improve growth.

Think about it....Take 200mg of testosterone enanthate and inject it into your bicep. It will leak into the blood stream, BECOME testosterone suspension (pure testosterone) and spread to all body tissues evenly, so you get very little steroid distributed into each muscle. Probably a few miligrams in the bicep at any one time and not that much more.

However, if you injected 200mg of testosterone suspension into the bicep, it is already active and going to work and there is just SO MUCH active hormone in that bicep, as opposed to spreading it out in the case of testosterone enanthate or any other esterfied steroid.

thanks for help guys!

does my butt look big?

Rebel Yell is offline Associate Member
    What about spot injects of Tren ?

Thread Information