Another1 is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up Planning 2nd cycle - deca

Hey guys,

I'm getting close to the end of my first cycle (12 weeks of Test E. at 500 mgs a week) and I loved it. So I'm already planning my 2nd so I'll be ready to go once PCT and my recovery time are over with.

It will be winter time so I want to do serious bulker and then diet down as spring rolls around.

I'm thinking' Deca and Test E. - another 12 week cycle. I want to try Deca for a few reasons - it's ability to add mass and also it's help with joints. I've been having some shoulder issues that have really slowed me down this cycle.

But now I'm wondering about a new product I've seen. The breakdown is this :
    75mg Test Prop
    75mg Test Phenlyprop
    75mg Nandrolone Phenylprop
    75mg Test Undecanoate

I know I know...lots of test esters and it would have to be shot probably every other day. But it's the fast acting deca that I'm curious about. Would this product be something good to kickstart a Deca and Test E. cycle with?

Also what sort of dosage would I need to run with this stuff? I'm 215lbs - 6'1 and about 13% bodyfat at the moment.

So what do you think? Should I kickstart with this stuff to get the test and deca rolling? Also what dosages for the deca and test E. this time around?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Another1

Nobody?

Nobody??

C'mon guys.

A little help here.

Hey I know. Let's get some activity in this thread -

KOM- is that dick growing DHT cream ready yet? Hah!

Thanks for the reply Animal

I will stick with Test E. and Deca all the way through. I just thought that prop/ Nandrolone Phenylprop combo might be something nice to kick it off with. I didn't feel the d-bol all that much at the beginning of this cycle. Of course they are IP's so go figure.

12 weeks off - check! Got all my goods all lined up for PCT. I know I won't enjoy it but I'm ready for it.

Later,
    Another1

latinmuscle is offline Junior Member
    sounds about right animal

I was using the 45 mg IP dbol (orange ones). I used a pill cutter to split them into 4 small (somewhat even) pieces and filled up a pill bottle with them. I was taking 3 pieces a day split up throughout the day. That's a little over 30 mgs a day. I know a lot of people don't like IP. But their tabs tested really well pretty recently. Plus that's all I could get my hands on at the time so there wasn't much of a choice.

I'm 215lbs - 6'1 and about 13% bodyfat. Maybe I should up my dosage a bit next time.

I've stocked up with tons of tribulus - I was planning on running it throughout PCT with everything else. I'll remember to run it with the deca - thanks.

Would it be overkill to kickstart with prop AND Dbol? Or should I stick with one or the other?

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by animal-inside
    few things bro

what dose of dbol were you using? never tried IP dbol or heard of their quality. Also how big are you? I am 275 and I don't feel dbol at anything under 35 mg ED.

also, make absolute certain you run the TEST E 2 weeks past the deca. It makes recovery MUCH easier therefore keeps more gains and your sex drive will be better.

Consider running tribulus thru out the cycle at 3-4 g a day. It will help if your using deca. Deca shuts down natural test production alot, so the trib is very benifical and cheap.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    hmm are you sure your IP dbol were legit? try 40-50 mg a day of brit drag dbol (my fav).

at 215 600mg a week test and 350 mg a week deca and 40 mg a day dbol woudl be grande. Just make sure your diet, sleeping and training are in check.

yup use trib PCT, I always do.. I think its one of the better things you can do PCT along with clomid.

If you take 40- 50 mg dbol ED for the first 4-5 weeks that should be more then enough kick start. But if your wanting to know other options for a kick start consider suspension. It need to be injected 2x per day, but its my favoright kick start for a cycle. I don't like the idea of prop for a kick start, because for me prop dose not fully kick in until 2 weeks, but suspension is in full swing after 3 days for me. Read up on suspension bro.
    That's exactly the setup I'm going to be running for my second cycle. Exact dossage and everything. I'm 190lbs 6'0", 11% body fat. I think I might run 30mg of dbol instead of the 40, unless that doesnt make a difference. Sorry dont mean to hijack your thread buddy..

hmm are you sure your IP dbol were legit? try 40-50 mg a day of brit drag dbol (my fav).

at 215 600mg a week test and 350 mg a week deca and 40 mg a day dbol woudl be grande. Just make sure your diet, sleeping and training are in check.

yup use trib PCT, I always do.. I think its one of the better things you can do PCT along with clomid.

If you take 40- 50 mg dbol ED for the first 4-5 weeks that should be more then enough kick start. But if your wanting to know other options for a kick start consider suspension. It need to be injected 2x per day, but its my favoright kick start for a cycle. I don't like the idea of prop for a kick start, because for me prop dose not fully kick in until 2 weeks, but suspension is in full swing after 3 days for me. Read up on suspension bro.

Pretty sure man. My source is really good and I trust him. I could feel something with the Dbol but not like when I started to feel the test coming on. I'll take the dosage up next time. I'll just take all 4 pieces of a pill throughout the day and try again.

350 deca - and 600 test- kickstart with dbol again. I guess that's the plan then. Thanks.

Diet - no prob
    Training - oh yeah!
    Sleep - now there's the biggie. I'm a family man and the family doesn't want to let me sleep lately!

I'm taking arimidex / nolva right now every day. I have lots of nolva for PCT and plenty of clomid. I'll toss in the trib as well.

Thanks for the help. I think I'll skip the suspension. 2x a day probably wouldn't be possible for me with the fam/ job situation.

Take care,
    Another1

Thanks

awosme bro, you seem to be one of the more collected/decent newer members around.. good to see..

for sleep nothing beats melatonin for me. read up on it. It dosne't induce sleep, but it makes the qualtiy of sleep 10x better..some people combine it with a sleep inducer like Nyquil.. for me the melatoniin alone works great.

Wow thanks for the compliment. I really appreciate all the help I get around here. Seems like just a few weeks ago I was sitting in the bedroom looking at all my gear and holding a pin thinking "there's no way in hell I'm gonna be able to stick myself" - but now I look forward to it.

I'll try some melatonin. Think that will stop the kids from screaming in the middle of the night? Seriously I will try it though.

I don't post much because there are you guys who know a hell of a lot more than me but I'm learning. I sit here at night after I get home from the gym and read about every new post. It's starting to take up a lot of my time. But it's worth it.

Thanks again,
    Another1

I never thought of giving it to the KIDS to help YOUR sleep haha.. no use it urself ha......

Of course I really wouldn't try that heh.

Yeah I think that would be enough to get me a divorce though.

Rebel Yell is offline Associate Member
    Dude, if you're not prone to retaining water, go for it. But from my experience, Test ( water retention ) and Deca (water retention) = Major water retention. It was unbearable.

On a mix of Test Enth and EQ now. MUCH MUCH better. Pants still go on comfortably around the waist.

Thread Information