ultimo is offline Associate Member

clomid vs. tribulus

there is a pro bodybuilder who trains at my gym who gave me some advice to save money. he said for post cycle therapy to take the dose of tibulus doubly and it will act as a clomid and raise my old test levels back...any views on this would be helpful

bigordie is offline Member
    i disagree only because trib has to be taken at about 5 grams a day to be very effective, and trib is not dosed that high so its alot of pills, doubling the recomended dosage doesnt even come close to that much, and at the rate you will be going through the trib you are gonna pay as much or more than you would for clomid. Plus clomid is inexpensive and can be found anywhere.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Trib will not raise LH and FSH levels high enough to recover your HPTA. Use tribulus as part of your PCT protocol but do not subsitute with it.

Clomid/Nolva/L-dex/Trib

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Trib will not raise LH and FSH levels high enough to recover your HPTA. Use tribulus as part of your PCT protocol but do not subsitute with it.

Clomid/Nolva/L-dex/Trib
    exactly. you could do without trib but using clomid is simply non-negotiable, its a must.

clomid and aromasin /dex is one of the most effective recovery stacks- though the inclusion of low dose HCG for those with significant suppression is also very helpful.

Thread Information