possum0111 is offline New Member

Fat Loss Cream??

Is there a topical fat loss cream by perscription? I just want the name. I'll find out myself where to get it. Thanks Guys.

BIG AS ****!
    STRONG AS ****!!
    DON'T GIVE A ****!!!!!

flexin-rph is offline Member
    Not commercially available, but I did read an article by Dan Duchaine once how if you can get some aminophylline tablets & incorporate them into Aquaphor (a petroleum based product similar to Vaseline), that combination supposedly works well. I suppose it really is just pulling water out of the subcutaneous area, however.

Steroids101 is offline Member
    Oral products work better. Welcome to the board.

beyondgenetics is offline New Member
    I've tried a few non-prescription creams, they dont really work. they tighten the skin a bit, if you rub it in ur stomach prior to UV exposure, but still, waste of money. I've experimented with a cream of my own once. I crushed clen and very concentrated yohimbie tablets into powder, added some alcohol and rubbed it in prior to doing cardio. I definately felt the sweat in that area, as well as yohimbie and clen rush. as for results, i did lose a nice amount of fat around my waist, but i was working out like a maniac and taking GH, win, clen and tren , so can't give all the credit to my creation.. most of those fat loss creams have caffeine in them. I suggest u order some thiomucase cream, it's not that expensive. take some clen, ephedrine, caffeine, yohimbie, whichever u have, or combine a few, crush into powder, mix with thiomucase, and rub it in deeply for about a min before tanning and excercizing, it will def. help a bit. good luck!

Yohimburn ES

effective delivery and ingredients (considerably more so than duchaines formulation- though will give credit to him for the idea- at least from this perspective)

Thread Information