smokdogg14 is offline Junior Member

Exclamation Need some serious advice

Hers is the deal. i want to cut up and lose about 5 % body fat while putting on some good muscle. I know i need a test and i was thinking either prop or test e. I just dont know what other compounds to use. I heard clen and t3, but clean has some nasty sides. i really dont want to look like a zombie from sleepong 2 hrs a night and shaking like i have parkasins disease either.. I want to gain some muscle because my last cycle of eq and test e left me smaller than i was before, it was just too long for me to handle 16 weeks all together and it was doomed from the start. i just need a cycle that will help me cut up and gain some muscle in the process.. im 6'3 187lbs and between 13-16 % bf and 20 years old. i want to be around 9 or 10 % or lower.
    Last edited by smokdogg14; 08-15-2004 at 10:37 PM.

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by smokdogg14
    Hers is the deal. i want to cut up and lose about 5 % body fat while putting on some good muscle. I know i need a test and i was thinking either prop or test e. I just dont know what other compounds to use. I heard clen and t3, but clean has some nasty sides. i really dont want to look like a zombie from sleepong 2 hrs a night and shaking like i have parkasins disease either.. I want to gain some muscle because my last cycle of eq and test e left me smaller than i was before, it was just too long for me to handle 16 weeks all together and it was doomed from the start. i just need a cycle that will help me cut up and gain some muscle in the process.. im 6'3 187lbs and between 13-16 % bf and 20 years old. i want to be around 9 or 10 % or lower. i also need some diet help. i was thinking 1-1.5 grams of protein and cut my carbs while i do cardio and play hockey..
    There is a forum devoted to nothing but diet and it has really good info. As to what kind of cycle you should run for what your after, I think I will let someone else answer. I am curious though as to how did you end up being smaller than you were when you started after a 16 week cycle of eq and test e?

exactly what i wanna know...and thank you for telling me there is a forum devoted for diet questions.. you have shown me the way and forgive me for my mistake

Jeremy34 is offline Member
    you definitely need to concentrate on your diet if you want to cut. check out the diet forum and you'll learn a lot. as far as the clen , my experience is that its not going to interfere at all with your sleep as long as you take it by 2pm or so.

ok i understand about the diet forum. , but i thought this was a steroid forum. I just want to know what co,pounds are better than others for cutting and gaining muscle. i heard prop and winny were good to gether and i heard that clen and t4 is good

Jeremy34 is offline Member
    i'm taking prop and tren together and love it. i'm definitely on the tren bandwagon. i love the stuff.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    cutting and bulking at the same time wont happen. Do u want to shed fat or gain 15lbs? Or do you just want 5 or maybe 10lbs of lean muscle?

Depending on what you want is how your diet will hafta be set up. Once you have your diet set - you can then choose which steroids you'd like to take. Im not sure what to tell you here since a 16 week test E/EQ cycle made you lose weight.

Im also a tren fan but if your looking to add some weight idunno if i'd use it. I mean - you lost weight with EQ...... tren may only be worse. The only thing i can think of was your diet wasn't properly constructed. Maybe the cal's were too low.

Anyways - you should be able to gain lean mass with prop/tren but you hafta have a diet that works and self control to stay witht he diet. Otherwise - fuhgedaboudit
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by smokdogg14
    exactly what i wanna know...and thank you for telling me there is a forum devoted for diet questions.. you have shown me the way and forgive me for my mistake
    Hey anyone can make a mistake. I forgive you

Thread Information