Thread: super test 250

2002SS is offline Junior Member

super test 250

what do u guys think about the "Tornel" brand super test 250, i'm on my 7wks of cycle which consist of 125mg ed super test 250, 50mg wini ed and I feel no increase in power also along with all pct....

needle is offline Senior Member
    hmmmmm IVE had a few friends use it and they said they had average gains off of it!!
    MAYBE ITS FAKE???

smhart75 is offline Associate Member
    dude, I am taking it now along with drol and test enth...I am doing great!!!!

poss- fake maybe???

uhhh....yep

7 weeks buddy that should have kicked in 3 weeks prior! I WOULD CHECK Your source!!!!!!!!!!

def. check source!!!! I am into my 5th week, and have made some good gains.

dtr98 is offline Member
    in 4th wk now and nothing yet?

Swellin Guest
    Tornell is known to be way underdosed. Their test e 200 turns out to be about 140mg/ml. Supposedly, their Supertest is just as bad or even worse...something like 160mg/ml (not certain on this..but should be close). This is the same mix as sustanon , so you have to use frequent injections in order to maintain constant plasma levels.

It may also be some way out of date gear. Out of date gear starts to lose potentcy. Just how fast depends on many variables (probably the most important of which, being howit has been stored).

dtr98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    Tornell is known to be way underdosed. Their test e 200 turns out to be about 140mg/ml. Supposedly, their Supertest is just as bad or even worse...something like 160mg/ml (not certain on this..but should be close). This is the same mix as sustanon , so you have to use frequent injections in order to maintain constant plasma levels.

It may also be some way out of date gear. Out of date gear starts to lose potentcy. Just how fast depends on many variables (probably the most important of which, being howit has been stored).
    i know i was doin 250mg eod day and was told even it's underdosed 1000mg wk is to much for a 1st cycle? was thinking of adding 300mg wk of deca . any ideas??
    thanks

my source is always reliable his a vet in mx and all his stuff is always good but this is the first time I get this brand. But i'll ask him anyways.

Justincase is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2002SS
    what do u guys think about the "Tornel" brand super test 250, i'm on my 7wks of cycle which consist of 125mg ed super test 250, 50mg wini ed and I feel no increase in power also along with all pct....
    maybe fake!...........you should be feeling something......also with the winny?
    "They" say (most AS boards) that the tornel is too cheap to fake....just not
    worth it...unless someone else took out the good stuff and filled it with oil.
    I would also look into your winny....with that alone you should be feeling
    something....

yup the wini I feel it but not as good as the oil based one that I had it had a picture with a man holding a globe but the one I have now is sydgroup 100mg but too thick to shoot it I have to keep drawing out fluids and pushing back in i'm using 25g 5/8 so I was drinking it for a while but really dont feel sh** so start to force the injection. but that oil based one was bad a** stuff you would feel it the same day but stunk like a vet

Swellin Guest
    1g is way too friggin much for a first cycle...IMO. I would bet tat your gear is either fake or way out of date. Almost everyone grows on 500mg per week for their first cycle.

I think you got bunk gear.

dtr98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    1g is way too friggin much for a first cycle...IMO. I would bet tat your gear is either fake or way out of date. Almost everyone grows on 500mg per week for their first cycle.

I think you got bunk gear.
    me too, also 50mg ed of qv dbol and nothing, said he could get me some qv deca but if the 1st 2 were bunk why give him another $200.00
    thanks

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    tornel fukkin sucks bro i ran at 750 a week for 8 and only got 15 pounds waaaaaaaay underdosed bro

dtr98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    tornel fukkin sucks bro i ran at 750 a week for 8 and only got 15 pounds waaaaaaaay underdosed bro
    tell me about it, that's why i was going to go with 1000mg wk but was told even if it's underdosed that's still to much, so i added the dbols, i got ripped off!!!

Thread Information