Thread: Gell based test

frodog is offline Junior Member

Gell based test

Could someone please give me some info on gel based test. How does it work and how effective is it?

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    SV-1????????

My .2 is that it is ineffective for bodybuilding. However if you are feeling lethargic or not as attracted to the opposite sex as much as before due to low test levels it can help.

SpecialCombat is offline New Member
    Loz as you had mentioned in an earlier article, you feel likes its the future for aas delivery. I am assuming that your statement is based on how much or what percentage can be delivered. How did those sublingual tests go?

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialCombat
    Loz as you had mentioned in an earlier article, you feel likes its the future for aas delivery. I am assuming that your statement is based on how much or what percentage can be delivered. How did those sublingual tests go?
    Someone else said transdermals were the future, I am doing the sublingual experiment and it is going great. This week I took it to see if it had the "test feel" as far as energy, assertiveness/aggression, libido, and the bad sides.

So far I can say my libido is through the roof, I do feel a little aggression, I have insomnia, and my blood pressure is creeping up so I believe it is doing what it is supposed to be doing. I hit the gym this week.

Thread Information