myNAMEisJAMIE is offline New Member

New guy needs some help

Hey everyone. I've been looking at Testosterone Cypionate and Testosterone Propionate . I wanted to know if anyone on here has tried either of them, and what side effects/ gains you got from them. also if I should look into something else to use. And if anyone knows a place to get them from for a good price that would be good too. thanks

Jeremy34 is offline Member
    post your stats, what your looking to do, cycle experience, ect...the bros here are good and will be able to help you out a ton.

Wow, that was fast. Im about 6'1 and 165-170. I wanna be over 200. Im taking protein now. thats about it... I just wanna gain muscle mass. i starting working out again, and I dont like being as small as iam now. so any ideas will be helpful. thanks again

how old are you? how long have you been lifting?

dumblucky is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by myNAMEisJAMIE
    Hey everyone. I've been looking at Testosterone Cypionate and Testosterone Propionate. I wanted to know if anyone on here has tried either of them, and what side effects/ gains you got from them. also if I should look into something else to use. And if anyone knows a place to get them from for a good price that would be good too. thanks
    so youi have no Idea what cyp is or propinate
    you are asking for a source
    and you are 6'1'' and only weigh 180
    and you started working out

you dont need a steroids you need a miracle

been lifting for about a year now, but off and on. I started new work out about 3 months ago. I go about 5/6 times a week. Im 22

dumblucky, if your not going to post any helpful things, then dont bother posting. You have to get info from somewhere. so Im asking for the info I need and the help I need. If you dont have any help for me, then dont waste your time talking to me. I have a source, and I know what cyp and prop. are. Im asking if anyone has a better osurce and I wanna talk to some people that have taken it b4. I've never taken either b4. so some REAL help would be good. not some stupid comment like "you dont need a steroids you need a miracle"

SKiN is offline Member
    IMO you should try to put on as much mass as you can naturally.... Stay away till you get bigger...

ok, the guys in here are going to tell you concentrate on your diet hard, hit the gym for a while and maximize your natural potential before hitting the gear. if you really want to find info on prop and cypionate , do a few searches and you will find a lot of info. i can tell you my personal experience from prop....i'm currently on it for the first time, 9 weeks into my cycle and i like it a lot better than test e or sust, because i'm not retaining much water at all. as far as the sides, i'm taking tren along with it, so the ones i'm experiencing are definitely from that (night sweats, insomnia.) hope this helps, and welcome to the board.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Like a few have said..... i would make sure my diet is correct and try to gain some more muscle naturally. If you diet good and keep lifting consistantly - you will put mass on. Plus you'll have an excellent foundation for when you decide to juice.

my experience with prop has been short so far - im only 7 days in. I can't really comment on much except for the fact that wherever i shoot it - that muscle is sore for a day or 2.

~haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

How long is your cycle? I've had a good diet for the past year. I've been doing research, thats how I found this site. so I have been doing some research. but its always better to talk to people who have taken it first hand.

Harard do you know the chick on your profile pic?

i forgot to mention...... i am 6'1 and i weighed 185lbs before i got real serious..... once i dieted and lifted hard and consistantly - i got myself up to 213 or something around there - Naturally........ I have dropped down and shed a little fat and now im starting my prop cycle (7 days in) at 202lbs

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    Like a few have said..... i would make sure my diet is correct and try to gain some more muscle naturally. If you diet good and keep lifting consistantly - you will put mass on. Plus you'll have an excellent foundation for when you decide to juice.

my experience with prop has been short so far - im only 7 days in. I can't really comment on much except for the fact that wherever i shoot it - that muscle is sore for a day or 2.

~haz~
    right on that one. prop is definitely not nice to the muscle its being injected into, as far as soreness goes.

Harard do you know the chick on your profile pic?
    yup.....

I wish i did

- Knockout_Power

sorry to hijack the thread but this might be useful *shrugs*

Jeremy - you said you've been on for 9 weeks now with prop - how long did it take before the pain subsided. Or are you still feeling it?

thanks
    ~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

i rotate delts, quads and glutes for the prop injections, i'm always slightly sore for about 1 day after each injection, but i've really gotten used to it, so its not really noticeable anymore....one day i got brave and decided to try a bicep injection to spread out the sites more....very, very bad idea...my bicep swelled up and hurt incredibly bad for about 4 days. the delts seem to take it well though.

cool hazard. I know her, her sister and her bro really well. so i take it your from Florida somewhere? im from MI. take it easy

i noticed my delts are taking it better than anyplace else also. Im rotating the same spots also. i was considering the triceps to free up some more spots but now im reconsidering lol.

Jamie - actually im from Jersey - i was jsut kkind of surfing the net for an avatar (yeah i know ima loser) and saw her pic and decided to use it. It's hard to believe i found a pic of some chick randomly and you know her - but hell - hook a brutha up!

- Knockout_Power

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Hey everyone. I've been looking at Testosterone Cypionate and Testosterone Propionate. I wanted to know if anyone on here has tried either of them, and what side effects/ gains you got from them. also if I should look into something else to use. And if anyone knows a place to get them from for a good price that would be good too. thanks
    Walmart.lol

Thread Information