Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    JerzeyBoy is offline Member

A history of depression......??

First of all... (since I get flammed a lot for my questions) I would like to state that I am NOT currently on juice. Never did juice yet, and I am gathering all my knowledge together so I get into this with a clear head. Here is one of my "stupid" questions:

I have a problem with depression and took paxil in the past to treat it. I have anxiety and a feeling of "doom" every now and than, not to mention paronia. What should I do before I hit the juice...could this be a problem? I am currently not medicating for it.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by JerzeyBoy
    First of all... (since I get flammed a lot for my questions) I would like to state that I am NOT currently on juice. Never did juice yet, and I am gathering all my knowledge together so I get into this with a clear head. Here is one of my "stupid" questions:

I have a problem with depression and took paxil in the past to treat it. I have anxiety and a feeling of "doom" every now and than, not to mention paronia. What should I do before I hit the juice...could this be a problem? I am currently not medicating for it.
    lol sorry for laughing bro - you don't hafto explain yourself before you post. The flaming in here needs to turn down a few notches.

As for your qquestion - it's not stupid at all. This is actually rather serious and you may want to reconsider using the juice. Im no expert on using steroid while having these mental issues - maybe someone else can help you out a little more. the only thing i know (from reading other posts) is that taking juice may bring these "feelings" out or make them worse.

Someone feel free to correct me if i am wrong - as i'd like to know.
    ~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    lol sorry for laughing bro - you don't hafto explain yourself before you post. The flaming in here needs to turn down a few notches.

As for your qquestion - it's not stupid at all. This is actually rather serious and you may want to reconsider using the juice. Im no expert on using steroid while having these mental issues - maybe someone else can help you out a little more. the only thing i know (from reading other posts) is that taking juice may bring these "feelings" out or make them worse.

Someone feel free to correct me if i am wrong - as i'd like to know.
    ~Haz~
    Not all steroids my man, just some... For instance, I heard test makes you feel good...

cavemanspearchucker is offline Associate Member
    u will feel like the **** while u cycle. liquid confidence but i think someone of your stature would crash. i am no expert on the subject but consider everything before you turn to the dark side. think everything through , go over ever possibility before you make your choice.. all anyone ask is that u think it through.

just be carefull. ive taken many ubstances and never crashed i always plateu. i never fall below where i began. im a newbie and i love it. this is the greatest thing ive come across in quite awhile. just be careful and safe.

substances*

Quote Originally Posted by cavemanspearchucker
    u will feel like the **** while u cycle. liquid confidence but i think someone of your stature would crash. i am no expert on the subject but consider everything before you turn to the dark side. think everything through , go over ever possibility before you make your choice.. all anyone ask is that u think it through.
    I was considering going back to weekly therepy while on juice just to be safe?

I've heard a few things about test and from what i gather it really depends on your disposition normally. I've been on prop for 7 days now and havn't noticed all THAT much but i do feel a little better about myself. On the flip side - i've heard stories of people with HUGE anger problems.

Im not an angry person in general but more of the type that can hold back till you cross the line. This past weekend i was in a fight..... wasn't my fault - he's the one who attacked me.... i didn't even do anything to provoke it. Once he came after me tho - it was done. he ended up goin home with a possible fractured eye socket.

~Haz~

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

I've heard a few things about test and from what i gather it really depends on your disposition normally. I've been on prop for 7 days now and havn't noticed all THAT much but i do feel a little better about myself. On the flip side - i've heard stories of people with HUGE anger problems.

Im not an angry person in general but more of the type that can hold back till you cross the line. This past weekend i was in a fight..... wasn't my fault - he's the one who attacked me.... i didn't even do anything to provoke it. Once he came after me tho - it was done. he ended up goin home with a possible fractured eye socket.

~Haz~
    power will come come

~Haz~
    That's what I am worried about. I have a temper like you wouldn't believe. It's so bad that it's ridiculous. Every single day I lose my temper at LEAST once. So that's another thing to worry about. I have lots of arguements and fights...I know this is another thing I should worry about as well.

some guys are actually more calm on juice than they are when they're off because they don't want to flip out. They're just able to control their anger more because they know it's the test or whatever they're on.

As for me - like i said - on juice or not - i can keep my cool until someone crosses that line. It's jsut that when im "on" i try to push the line a little further back ebcause i don't wanna snap. It's just that this past weekend it was either hit or be hit. Not cool - but im not going to let someone kick my ass either.....

Best advice i can give is to sit tight and wait for some other guys in your situation o post up.....

~Haz~

- Knockout_Power

some guys are actually more calm on juice than they are when they're off because they don't want to flip out. They're just able to control their anger more because they know it's the test or whatever they're on.

As for me - like i said - on juice or not - i can keep my cool until someone crosses that line. It's jsut that when im "on" i try to push the line a little further back ebcause i don't wanna snap. It's just that this past weekend it was either hit or be hit. Not cool - but im not going to let someone kick my ass either.....

Best advice i can give is to sit tight and wait for some other guys in your situation o post up.....

~Haz~
    Personally...I think Roid Rage is bull**** lol.

Personally...I think Roid Rage is bull**** lol.
    agreed - you only snap if you let yourself.

- Knockout_Power

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I think you will be paranoid about stuff happening on cycle, like you are having heart attacks, or you injected in to a vein on accident.

tred lighty

i mean **** jerzey and oregon are the only place where u cant pump your own gas lol

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    I think you will be paranoid about stuff happening on cycle, like you are having heart attacks, or you injected in to a vein on accident.
    No offense for asking but is this a serious post?

SKiN is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Ya my buddy has to psych himself up before he injects and if something doesnt feel right he freaks out about it forever....

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    No offense for asking but is this a serious post?
    Dead serious.

i carry the weight of those around me on my shoulders. loz ive been to prison but only as a feild trip i wish to understand the experiance as i to any conflict

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    If you cannot control your emotions then IMO the only drugs you should be taking are ones you get from the doc to help you control any mental health issues you may have. As a sidenote, this was anything but a stupid question.

That's what I am worried about. I have a temper like you wouldn't believe. It's so bad that it's ridiculous. Every single day I lose my temper at LEAST once. So that's another thing to worry about. I have lots of arguements and fights...I know this is another thing I should worry about as well.

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    i carry the weight of those around me on my shoulders. loz ive been to prison but only as a feild trip i wish to understand the experiance as i to any conflict
    A fellow oregonian?

eugene. you? grew up in roseburg

I am a far cry from being someone to give advice on how to juice, but I am qualified to say that with what you have posted concerning your deppression and anger, I don't think that you should consider doing the juice until you talk to your therapist, and/or get stabilized once again on some medication. I know that from my research that the juice will have a profound effect on you physically, and if you are not really stable mentally, then it is inevitable that it will also have a profound effect on your mental state. It can be a good effect on most people, but if you are having anger problems on a daliy basis, and also fighting boughts of deppression, then you definately need to rethink everything your are about to embark on with the juice and talk to a therapist. Good luck bro

eugene. you? grew up in roseburg
    Medford. I grew up in Cave Junction, home of the hippies

jippies dont get me started **** we are the home of the country fair for crying out loud. yes gotta love the SOC

hippies god**** i cant type worths a **** tonight

jippies dont get me started **** we are the home of the country fair for crying out loud. yes gotta love the SOC
    Naked jippies!!!! Oh ya baby!!! Never been to the country fair, but heard alot about it. Can't be much differant that the parties they throw out in takilma though. AAhh, the good ol days of naked chicks baked on acid and into free lovin!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nickster#1
    Naked jippies!!!! Oh ya baby!!! Never been to the country fair, but heard alot about it. Can't be much differant that the parties they throw out in takilma though. AAhh, the good ol days of naked chicks baked on acid and into free lovin!!!
    oh i take full advandage of nakid bitche hsalf hippie half hick both of best worlds

oregon is known for three things. pot, brew and boomers

oregon is known for three things. pot, brew and boomers
    Hell, ain't that the truth. You ever been to CJ? One great big pot growing community full of hippies and rednecks. I think I was in a class of my own as I wasn't a redneck, and I couldn't stand hippies, except for the young naked ones, as long as they shaved their armpits.

the funny thing id i got one of the dhaved armpit one lol im glafd to see a fellow oreognian. i read your bio your a little older than i but we need to stick together. the time if trial is before us

yea im ive been there. nice little town

i used to go to merliv for firearm competions

merlin*

merlin*
    So your a wrestler. I wrestled when I was in HS, did really well, was gonna go to state my senior year, but got into trouble and kicked out of school. Could have been my ticket to college, but my priorities were fukked up. My little brother went to state and took 3rd place his senoir year. Lost by 1 point on an escape. Lets stick together caveman. Drop me a pm when you want get ahold of. I'll do the same. I love ORegon. Wouldn't want to live anywhere else. Well, except maybe south of France, or Hawaii, New Zealand, carrabean, ah what the fukk. Oregon rocks.
    I'm out caveman. talk at ya later.
    Rocknroll!!!

VIXI is offline Female Member
    I would definetely say you need to get your issues under control before you try to add any kind of possibly manipulating substance to your system...being medicated myself for a chemical imbalance and anxiety disorder...I can tell you it would be a bad idea...even more so some of the things you might take that I wouldn't need...I've definetely had to grow up and do some toughening up to learn to work through the anxiety issues...but for the other problem...I now take once a week time released prozac...being that I've tried zoloft paxil celexa and lexapro and hated all of them for one reason or another...I have to say I love this stuff...I can stay stable without feeling monotone and zombied like alot of that other stuff would tend to do...I feel like a better me...although sometimes you can't even get pissy if you want to...might be a good balance for something like test...and I can tell a difference in my mood when it's getting almost time for prozac day again...lol...tend to get a little antsy and more easily pissy...but still controllable...and if it's really bad some therapy may be the way to go...no shame in it...I actually feel more productive dedicated and focused when i'm on cycle...so it has the potential to do great things for you and your mental health ...but like I said I have all the skeletons in my closet under wraps...go get you some help hun....you'll feel better for it...good luck ...xxxSass

U WILL NEED MEDICATION IF U DESIDE TO CYCLE.....
    n thats ..thatz

Quote Originally Posted by NoSiNJeCTiON
    U WILL NEED MEDICATION IF U DESIDE TO CYCLE.....
    n thats ..thatz

I know from expierience. with Medz n cycles

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VIXI
    I would definetely say you need to get your issues under control before you try to add any kind of possibly manipulating substance to your system...being medicated myself for a chemical imbalance and anxiety disorder...I can tell you it would be a bad idea...even more so some of the things you might take that I wouldn't need...I've definetely had to grow up and do some toughening up to learn to work through the anxiety issues...but for the other problem...I now take once a week time released prozac...being that I've tried zoloft paxil celexa and lexapro and hated all of them for one reason or another...I have to say I love this stuff...I can stay stable without feeling monotone and zombied like alot of that other stuff would tend to do...I feel like a better me...although sometimes you can't even get pissy if you want to...might be a good balance for something like test...and I can tell a difference in my mood when it's getting almost time for prozac day again...lol...tend to get a little antsy and more easily pissy...but still controllable...and if it's really bad some therapy may be the way to go...no shame in it...I actually feel more productive dedicated and focused when i'm on cycle...so it has the potential to do great things for you and your mental health ...but like I said I have all the skeletons in my closet under wraps...go get you some help hun....you'll feel better for it...good luck ...xxxSass

I wouldn't advise he use prozac tho(FDA doesn't admit to it's danger but i've been doing some research.In a large percentage of prozac users, mid/post-use, dangerous personality changes occurs).Do your research guy... and talk to some doctors before you cycle.On another note.. choose your gear carefully. D-bol is said to precipitate a feeling of well-being.I experienced this first-hand.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information