rambo is offline The Lord God

I am the most gyno prone person in the history of the world...

I cannot run test. I had to end a cycle at 6 weeks because of gyno before, all the while I had been running 10mg nolva, and .25mg ldex. The dosages were high enough, especially since I kickstarted with prop. So i decided a while back to run a SIMPLE as hell test prop cycle. I'm 8 days in to a 350mg (yes, that low) prop cycle, and I have nipple pain. I frontloaded nolva and ldex 10 days prior to my first prop inject. On day 6, I felt the same gyno symptoms. I upped the nolva to 80mg, and upped the ldex to .5mg. Three days later, I still have the tingling (and downright shots of pain) sometimes in my left nipple. Absolutely unbelievable. It just goes to show you some people really are more prone than others. Downright ridiculous. I guess I'll say goodbye to my penis if I ever want to cycle again.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    that sucks. im using 1250mgs of test-e, 75mgs a day of d-bol, 600mgs a week of deca , and 75mgs a day of fina without any anti-e's. ive ran high test cycles in the past and i guess im just not prone to gyno. i usually dont even gain that much water weight.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    that sucks. im using 1250mgs of test-e, 75mgs a day of d-bol, 600mgs a week of deca, and 75mgs a day of fina without any anti-e's. ive ran high test cycles in the past and i guess im just not prone to gyno. i usually dont even gain that much water weight.

way to kick him while he's down, jk bro.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by DARKSEID
    way to kick him while he's down, jk bro.
    now that you said that it made me think, and i probably shouldnt of said that. but i was just making a point on how different people are. some are very prone to gyno and others just cant seem to get it no matter how much they do. i do keep nolva, arimadex and b-6 around just in case and i like to use nolva with my clomid during pct.

DaveUK is offline Junior Member
    Weird thing i've had it more in my left titty and **** all in my right lol

RATM is offline Senior Member
    Rambo,

Have you tried proviron ????

Froggy is offline Member
    Howdy Rambo...Bro...I think you need more AI in your "gyno prone" cycle...try using a combonation of A-dex & femara & don't hold back on the dosages. Keep that F'ckin estrogen conversion down to minimum! Good Luck

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    that sucks. im using 1250mgs of test-e, 75mgs a day of d-bol, 600mgs a week of deca, and 75mgs a day of fina without any anti-e's. ive ran high test cycles in the past and i guess im just not prone to gyno. i usually dont even gain that much water weight.
    I'm the same way. I'm not prone to gyno at all. I've run complete cycles without taking anti-Es. I had them on hand just in case.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Why not get some blood test prior to check your estro to test ratio's. ?Then perhaps you can adjust tailor a cycle to fit you. Heck, if your that gymo prone then why not lower the dose say to 300mg/wk, take a AI,serm & carefully monitor for symptoms. Otherwise you could always do the best thing,going natural..good luck

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    I cannot run test. I had to end a cycle at 6 weeks because of gyno before, all the while I had been running 10mg nolva, and .25mg ldex. The dosages were high enough, especially since I kickstarted with prop. So i decided a while back to run a SIMPLE as hell test prop cycle. I'm 8 days in to a 350mg (yes, that low) prop cycle, and I have nipple pain. I frontloaded nolva and ldex 10 days prior to my first prop inject. On day 6, I felt the same gyno symptoms. I upped the nolva to 80mg, and upped the ldex to .5mg. Three days later, I still have the tingling (and downright shots of pain) sometimes in my left nipple. Absolutely unbelievable. It just goes to show you some people really are more prone than others. Downright ridiculous. I guess I'll say goodbye to my penis if I ever want to cycle again.
    I know you have tons more experience with gear than I do, but what is your inject schedule..

SaTyR is offline Member
    Rambo 1 word for you PROVIRON . Im very gyno prone to , with PROVIRON I have absolutly not felt anything yet. And im almost 8 weeks in cycle. 500mg test/week , 25mg proviron/day , 10mg nolva/day.

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    im on 1.4g of prop and 30Halo and I dont get gyno
    hah ha ha hah

hey - bro j/k of course...you need to up the Nolva until the symptom abate.

Well, I picked up some femara just this morning, along with some more nolva. If the sides get worse I'll just cut the cycle. I'll wait it out till the femara comes, right now I'll keep running nolva at 100mgs, and .5mg ldex ed. My injects are timed perfectly at ED for the prop, so it's not my levels fluxing. We'll see.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    are you absolutely sure your nolva is the real thing?? i dont trust anybody and am always skeptical of what i get,,,esp my anti-e's.because if there fake then i'm fuk'd.estrogen will do more damage running ramped then a cycle of bunk gear.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    deffanatley run femara from now on id go 1.25mg ed or even 2.5 ed and 20mg ed of nolva

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    sux bro, i hope you get it under control

Pork Chop is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo
    Spend the extra cash for shrink wrapped pharma grade anti-e's.
    Most UG anti-es' and clomid are good for the toilet.
    Try it you should be good to go.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    deffanatley run femara from now on id go 1.25mg ed or even 2.5 ed and 20mg ed of nolva

2.5 mg Ed of femara? thats awefully high. i wouldnt go any higher than 1.25mg/ed.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    yeah but i have gyno also and if 1.25mg didnt do it for me id try to go 2.5mg but ive read studies that say after one 2.5mg application total estro was dropped by as much as 50% so deffanatley go with femara bro.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    that sucks rambo... hard.
    Is sergury out of the question? I know that sounds drastic, but just a thought. Im sensitive to it too. I use 20mg of nolva and .5mg of Ldex and the puffyness goes away and comes back... wonder if I should look into femara?

Froggy is offline Member
    Bro...Just a heads up...Make sure your prop isn't from a syno conversion w/o the estrogen being removed...that would really suck!

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    my buddy is even more prone than you are. He gets bitch tits from just creatine. I have no idea how but he does...

mass junkie is offline banned
    Show us your tits? ....sorry couldnt resist

RATM is offline Senior Member
    LMAO, next time, just ask him if you could smack his balls with a tac hammer

Well, I bumped nolva to 120mgs, and I'm awaiting femara which should be here tomorrow. I dropped my daily dose of prop by half, as I want to taper off so I can slowly go off cycle now.

Swellin Guest
    Bro, I am extremely gyno prone as well. This time around, I went with 1gram of suspension and 100mg of tren ED. I knew that I would be facing some serious double d issues if not for some help.

I went with femera and nolva, and have had very little problem at all. In the beginning, I was running l-dex, and my nips were hurting like hell. I kept the B6 at 300mg and I started my femera at 2.5mg EOD, and dropped the nolva to 20mg ED. Once the femera got kicking, I ran into some slight sexual sides. I dropped it to 1.25 EOD, and all is well.

Good luck with it.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    What sexual sides did you see Swelling? Lowerd labido? I think im going to order some femara and see how that goes...

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    What sexual sides did you see Swelling? Lowerd labido? I think im going to order some femara and see how that goes...
    The ole boy gets up pretty well, he just won't finish the job. What I mean is that if everything isn't perfect, and I am not 100% focused, it will take four hours for me to get mine. The wife doesn't go for that, so I lowered my dose.

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellin
    The ole boy gets up pretty well, he just won't finish the job. What I mean is that if everything isn't perfect, and I am not 100% focused, it will take four hours for me to get mine. The wife doesn't go for that, so I lowered my dose.
    Thats like me before I even ever started a cycle. is there a reason for me to be like that naturally or am I just a freak?

Swellin Guest
    I was that way in my youth. Now, I'm just so happy to be getting some I don't hardly know how to act. Test certainly shortens the life of the party!!!!!!!!!! Maybe that is a reason to up the suspension to 2g.

Thread Information