Maggs145 is offline Junior Member

VETS plz crituiqe --- Equi/Prop/Winny

i am 19, 160 lbs, bf about 10-12%, lookin to add a good amount of muscle in the begininng of the cycle then want to get cut up towards the end. 1st cycle

weeks 1-10 300mg Equi
    weeks 3-6 75mg/eod prop
    weeks 8-12 50mg/winny/eod

Flame away.......hehehe

planetx is offline Associate Member
    Since you said cutting was the primary intended result, I must say these are good choices of MEDS. However, the MEDS are just one vehicle to getting you to your final goal (s). The others, (more delicate and intricate) are diet and cardio. Both in combo., will dictate the true outcome.

You will get many suggestions of fina and to a lesser extent, primobolan , which can both be highly effective alongside a concurrent winny/propio application.

But.....we will go with your first instinct. Virormone/propionate of some sort is number 1 choice of testo (androgenic component) of a "cutting" cycle, IMO. I see your rationale to delay until third week, but let it be the "backbone" in conjunction w/ EQ.

Week 10...head to the beach or photo shoot or walk by the ex-

1-10 400mg EQ
    1-8,9,10 100mg/EOD propio
    6-10 50 winny ED (not EOD) worth the invest.
    6-7 clen at "your ideal dose" (will curb EQ hunger) NO e/c/a
    9-10 clen

I know of many experienced UK'ers who in fact combine their winny zambonies with Virormone propio in same syringe. (3cc's) and could be considered to alleviate some "jabs"

for completely dramatic results (you are young, so??) incorporate t3 from week 6- 10. WILL NEED TO BE ADVISED UNDER SEPARATE COVER for advice/schedule.

IMO, t3 is best/most effective with AS and more specifically, with propio, primobolan, winny (EQ, ok) So you meet the "fit".

Good luck in your decision process.

Thanx bro... Yea week 10 will be a nice week on the beach. Yea i think i am gonna pick up another bottle of Prop and equi. I dont think i can afford another bottle of winny tho, shits exspensive.
    I am gonna be doing like 20mg of Nolv during the test, but when i cut it out do you think i'll need the Nolv for the Equi, or is the water retention low enough to get ripped off of.
    I'm one step ahead of ya, I got the T3's sitting right next to oall my otha shit. Can't wait.

planetx is offline Associate Member
    Only introduce Nolva into the "mix" if your SE's warrant its use. Do not introduce ancillaries unless needed. With these MEDS, and these dosages, have an inventory of a 10mg/d of Nolva, ready to go from the sidelines.

Furthermore, haphazard utilization of Nolva and Proviron treatment can weaken their receptor/affinity later down the road. Thus, your usual 10mg dose, now requires a 30mg. dose for the same result.

Arimidex for complete estrogen blockage/production with higher tag.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    like he said bump the prop 100 eod - the winny ED - planets cycle is a good one

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member

Re: VETS plz crituiqe --- Equi/Prop/Winny

Originally posted by Maggs145
    i am 19
    You might want to think about staying natural for a while longer. 19 is pretty young to start juicing. With a good diet, hard training, and plenty of rest... you could make really good gains.

How tall are you?

Triple Plates is offline Associate Member

Re: Re: VETS plz crituiqe --- Equi/Prop/Winny

Originally posted by arthurb999
    How tall are you?
    I was thinking the same thing...

Yea I am gona bump the prop up to 100mg/eod. Heres my revised cycle.

week1-6 Prop 100mg/eod
    week 2-11 400mg/wk
    weeks 7-11 winny 50mg/eod

I know i want to bump that 50mg/eod of winny up to 50mg/ed so bad. I dont have the loot for that right now. But i'm not gonna do this cycle til May anyway so..... I wont be hittin the winny until mid-june so if i can come up with an extra two bills by then i'll do it. My height is 5'4", but i have'nt grown since eigth grade so i aint worryin about stuntin my growth with the estrogen.
    But anyway, how does that new cycle look.

Actually, you know what. About that winny. I know that Ilium Stanazolic is a very good product among the winny's, and that the Ttokkyo Winstrol isn't as good. But the person that i get my shit from has them at the same price, and the Ttokkyo is like 2 bottles in one cuz its 100mg instead of 50mg. So would it be better to take the Ttokkyo and do 50mg/ed, or the Stanazolic at 50mg/eod??

Thread Information