Thread: i have a few ?s

drdeath613 is offline Senior Member

i have a few ?s

ok ? 1 is i have not lifted for lets say 7-8 years and im wanting to get back into the sport i dont want to do it pure all over again i have alot of my tone still but its under about 30% bf lol im 5/10 230pounds can juice help me burn of alot of my bf
    ? 2 if juice can what should i take to cut my bf faster most of the bf is around the gut area

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drdeath613
    ok ? 1 is i have not lifted for lets say 7-8 years and im wanting to get back into the sport i dont want to do it pure all over again i have alot of my tone still but its under about 30% bf lol im 5/10 230pounds can juice help me burn of alot of my bf
    ? 2 if juice can what should i take to cut my bf faster most of the bf is around the gut area

forget the juice for awhile and concentrate on your diet and cardio, 30%+- is quite high.

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    Quote Originally Posted by DARKSEID
    forget the juice for awhile and concentrate on your diet and cardio, 30%+- is quite high.

agreed!

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    no juice just lots of good food and cardio. when u get ur body fat down some maybe look into some clen

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, you gotta get below 20% before you touch anything IMO.

smhart75 is offline Associate Member
    diet and cardio, from what I hear its the only way to go when you first get back into the gym

ok what if anything should i take right now im on a high protein low carb diet iv lost 5% bf from it in 6 months but i want to lose it faster cuz at this rate it would take 2 yearsjust to lose 20% and lol thats just a bit long and who knows if i would really lose that much in that time i really need to use somthing to help burn off bf

ok what if anything should i take right now im on a high protein low carb diet iv lost 5% bf from it in 6 months but i want to lose it faster cuz at this rate it would take 2 yearsjust to lose 20% and lol thats just a bit long and who knows if i would really lose that much in that time i really need to use somthing to help burn off bf
    Try using an ECA stack. 25mg Ephedrine, 200mg Caffiene, 81mg Aspirin 3 times daily will help a lot with energy and fat burning. Also get yourself to the diet forum. You will learn so much in there about what you could do better in your diet.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    clenbuterol .. and an eca could help you speed up the process. diet and early morning (pre breakfast cardio) are the key though

ok thxz guys u r the best

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    Try using an ECA stack. 25mg Ephedrine, 200mg Caffiene, 81mg Aspirin 3 times daily will help a lot with energy and fat burning. Also get yourself to the diet forum. You will learn so much in there about what you could do better in your diet.

This is exactly what I was gonna say or even some clen if not eca. You cannot rely on just juice to lose BF, you need to consider a eca stack and thats not gonna just work by itself. The most important thing you need to do is cardio and forget the juice right now until like mentioned above, get below 20%

Just my 2cents

well im trusting u guys to know best so ill do as u say

also is green tea good at burning bf or no

vip can i ask u a few ?s thru a pm

also is green tea good at burning bf or no
    I believe it helps but it won't blow your mind or anything. Start with an ECA stack and AM cardio before you eat. And then work on refining your diet. In fact, check out this thread. I like this diet plan and it gives you something to make one for yourself from. Pay close attention to how and when the carbs are consumed and where they are coming from.

http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...l+thought+knew
    Last edited by ECoastVIP; 08-15-2004 at 07:37 PM.

vip can i ask u a few ?s thru a pm
    Sure, but I'm no diet guru just to forewarn you.

well i eat alot of boneless skinless chicken and rice and tuna no red meats at all

well i eat alot of boneless skinless chicken and rice and tuna no red meats at all
    It sounds like you have a good general idea of how it needs to be done. Now you just need to understand what these are doing in your body more. Like how and when to consume your carbs through out the day and such. Are you eating a fair amount of healthy fats? Any Flax Seed oil or nuts in your diet? Healthy fats such as mono-unsaturated and poly-unsaturated will help you burn fat actually.

well what i told u here is about all i eat throw in some green beans now and then and i only eat my rice with dinner and its at 5pm so i have like 6 hours befor bed time and i eat chicken for 3 out of 5 meals for a days and snack its tuna most of the time to keep high protein in my body

well what i told u here is about all i eat throw in some green beans now and then and i only eat my rice with dinner and its at 5pm so i have like 6 hours befor bed time and i eat chicken for 3 out of 5 meals for a days and snack its tuna most of the time to keep high protein in my body
    Check out that diet and look at the small differences in carb placement. It will make a difference in the long run and I think a difference is what you're looking for.

ok just a recap i did a bf check and im 21% bf not 30% so im not as bad as i tought lol so i may ran a little juice after i get more info on what i want to run

Thread Information