Longhorn is offline Associate Member

Question Injecting Winny to Biceps?

I’m currently in week 8 of a EQ/Winny cycle and drinking the Win. I’ve read about injecting the biceps and was thinking about trying it for some additional gains. My question is, does it work? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Longhorn

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Others may disagree with me, but i believe intramuscular injections will produce greater gains than oral. Now this doesn't mean abotu products such as dbol or a-bombs as obviously you can't shove a pill into your muscle without some serious discomfort. But, if you already in week 8, you probably don't have much left to go, so i say just stick with what you've been doing (as long as you've been seeing gains), and next time around, try injections.

P

The Iron Game Guest
    the added benefit of injecting winny is that it goes through a slin pin and is no discomfort shooting in the biceps. the advantage of shooting winny is site enhancement

Longhorn is offline Associate Member
    Should of clarified the cycle more. I started the Win @ 50mg/ed week 6 and have 4 weeks to go (EQ ends week 10). So far results have been great but….I think I’ll try it. Just wanted to run it past the vets.

CYCLEON Guest
    IG and papa are correct as to a slight addded beenfit but myself, Im injecting enough already so im usually only to happy to take a winny tab.

Thread Information