sauceman is offline Junior Member

what is wrong with me?

ok i did test cyp for 10 weeks, then decided to run prop and winny at the end of my cycle for about 4 weeks. i have done 3 shots so far and and i cant walk, sit and its painful to move. i know prop is supposed to be a lil painful but my ass cheeks and shoulder are sooo painful to the touch. they are really red and blotchy and warm to the touch. they look puffy and swollen too. am i having a reaction, or may it be dirty gear. it is homebrew, but i got it from a very trusted local source that has been around for awhile. i just hope this isnt the beginning of infection or an abcess. what do you guys think it is and what should i do. this sucks!

RATM is offline Senior Member
    IMO, i would discontinue use. I have never had that much of a problem with prop. Hard to tell if its bad lab work in making the homebrew. Either way, it should not be that painful to the point of not being able to move.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I've ran prop and yes it is painful at first it's still not as bad as you describe.

It sounds like it may be dirty........... Heat, redness, and swollen are signs of a infection..... I would hit some anti-biotics or see a doctor if it doesn't get better.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    ive had that happen to me with qv prop. i couldnt even sit down and i walked with a horrible limp. it will last a couple days and get easier every shot. unless you got dirty gear, you might want to steralize it to be safe.

and how do you recommend i sterilize it?

im hittin the other shoulder today with only the prop, all other times i mixed prop and winny. so maybe one is dirty. my other shoulder is puffy and red and very painful , if this happens again i gotta stop.

max-it is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sauceman
    and how do you recommend i sterilize it?
    bump for good answer, i am also curious

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    ive had that happen to me with qv prop. i couldnt even sit down and i walked with a horrible limp. it will last a couple days and get easier every shot. unless you got dirty gear, you might want to steralize it to be safe.
    I am curious as to how you would sterilize gear?

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sauceman
    ok i did test cyp for 10 weeks, then decided to run prop and winny at the end of my cycle for about 4 weeks. i have done 3 shots so far and and i cant walk, sit and its painful to move. i know prop is supposed to be a lil painful but my ass cheeks and shoulder are sooo painful to the touch. they are really red and blotchy and warm to the touch. they look puffy and swollen too. am i having a reaction, or may it be dirty gear. it is homebrew, but i got it from a very trusted local source that has been around for awhile. i just hope this isnt the beginning of infection or an abcess. what do you guys think it is and what should i do. this sucks!
    From what I have learned, prop is just painful injections, not all what you described. I would lay off of it for a while and take some antibiotics, and if it doesnt get better, run to the doctor.

Microbrew is offline Member
    Thats why I dont use prop

dieseL atC is offline Member
    I bake mine at 250 degrees 3x. Be sure you vent the vial with a needle..

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    since it is a homebrew..the BA may be to high.ask your source what % of BA he uses

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    you cans terilize gear by putting an 18g needle through the rubber at the top and baking it in the oven at 275 degrees. Atleast - thats how i doit.....

For me - PROP HURTS LIKE A B*TCH! im on day 7 now and the pain is the same. i heard after 2 weeks tho it should subside. we'll see.

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

my source said that the BA % in the prop is 4 and is 12 in the winny. 12 sounds a little high, could this be a possible reason. maybe im having a reaction to such a high BA, and ive been mixin them too so theres a lot more BA in one shot. what do you guys think

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    you could bake it at 275 for ten minutes, take it out and do it again repeat 3 times. or boil water, put another pan with the bottle in it on top of the one with the water

Tushe is offline Associate Member
    I get the same bad feelings on sus250. The pain is really bad for the first time I shoot into a new muscle for a couple of days, but then dies down.

Like they say: "no pain, no gain..."

Quote Originally Posted by Tushe
    I get the same bad feelings on sus250. The pain is really bad for the first time I shoot into a new muscle for a couple of days, but then dies down.

Like they say: "no pain, no gain..."
    yeah but do you get huge swollen painful bumps the size of a fist on your ass????

Clarkk is offline Junior Member
    I used QV propionate and had terrible pain for the first 12 shots (24 days). Could barely walk. Sitting was very difficult. Its worth it IMO. Got great gains. Sometimes I thought during the pain that I would stop and just wait for the cypionate to kick in. Glad I waited out the pain.

Clarkk is offline Junior Member
    If the pain gets really bad. The mudmans advice of antibiotics is best. I was using just alcohol swabs to clean before injecting. Got an infection and antibiotics helped. Now I inject after a shower and use of antibiotic soap on injection site. No more infections.

Also, Ibuprophine is great for injection pain. 800mg every 4 -6 hours.

Thread Information