swest is offline Banned

test ent cycle...

Well im planning a cycle of test ent and d-bol and was wondering how big is the need for hcg you guys think? im running test for 12weeks and d-bol for 6weeks.
    Will tribulus do or what you think guys? in my previous cycle testes shranked and i didnt use hcg, only clomid.

please help...

Opey is offline Associate Member
    your cycle is almost the same as the one i am running now. what are your dosages? also, what are the dosages of your previous cycles?

swest is offline Banned
    im running the test at 500mg ev monday/thursday for 12weeks. D-bol at 20mg a day for six weeks...My previous cycle was only of d-bol withc can not be called a cycle as i understand it...

smackdown is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swest
    Well im planning a cycle of test ent and d-bol and was wondering how big is the need for hcg you guys think? im running test for 12weeks and d-bol for 6weeks.
    Will tribulus do or what you think guys? in my previous cycle testes shranked and i didnt use hcg, only clomid.

please help...
    im a newbie here thinking twice of the juice becuase am afraid of the shrinkage , has plan of taking juice same with yours test enan 12wks and dbol 6wks... how u manage to bring ur testes back to normal thru clomid only? what's your dosage?

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    hcg is usually for longer cycles (16weeks or +).
    did you use nolva thoughout your previous cycle and PCT? if you did and they still shrunk a hcg wouldn't hurt

"In the event of testicular atrophy caused by mega doses and very long periods of usage, HCG also helps to quickly bring the testes back to their original condition (size). Since occasional injections of HCG during steroid intake can avoid a testicular atrophy, many athletes use HCG for two to three weeks in the middle of their steroid treatment . . . .you should inject one HCG ampule every 5 days. Since the testosterone level remains considerably elevated for several days, it is unnecessary to inject HCG more than once every 5 days"

John88Test is offline Member
    with proper PCT with clomid your testes will return to their normal size...during a cycle with testosterone the testes stop producing testosterone because its already getting enough from the injections...once you quit the injections and use clomid the testes will start producing more test soon...hope this helps...

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    clomid dosage smackdown is : (but im not really sure of your question)

day 1 -300 mg
    day 2-11 100mg
    day 12-21 50mg

swest is offline Banned
    but to clarify. in theory the testes would in any case return to the original size with normal pct? So the hcg is used only for them who cant bare the testes being shrunked during the cycle?

dumblucky is offline Member
    yup

Thread Information