Thread: cycle help

14usingjuice is offline New Member

cycle help

I just got 6 weeks worth of anadrol , 4 weeks of test 400, and 4 weeks of deca 300. I was wondering what a good stack would be? I also want to know how to make the anadrol easier on the liver and make the acne less. I'm a little worried about taking the anadrol. I know I have to take an anti-estrogen with it. I also heard water retention is bad, I have some pills for that which I think will help some. Please somebody give me some good input. Thanks alot.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    you'll need a minimum of 10 weeks of Test and Deca with that drol bro, welcome to the boards though! I hope your name doesn't reflect your real age how ever. What are your stats and goals?

no its means one 4 using juice. I'm not 14. I'm 31 at about 225. I just finished a cycle and I wasn't starting anytime soon on another. I'm just a little worried about the drol thats all. Want to make sure I do it as safely as I can. I didn't think I would need 10 weeks of the other stuff though. Thanks for the post

I good setup for that cycle would be

Weeks 1-6: Anadrol 50mg or 100mg /day
    Weeks 1-12: Test E 500mg /week
    Weeks 1-10: Deca 400mg /week

Followed by PCT (Nolva + Clomid)

man thanks I will try that out. I also read that its a good idea to take nolva during the cycle. Is that a good idea? What about making the acne a little less? Can anything be done about that?

Quote Originally Posted by 14usingjuice
    man thanks I will try that out. I also read that its a good idea to take nolva during the cycle. Is that a good idea? What about making the acne a little less? Can anything be done about that?
    For acne you could try using B5 but I wouldn't put too much faith into it, tanning works well for me and showering 2x a day. Nolva during the cycle at 10mg /day would help to reduce water bloat as well as prevent gyno from forming during your cycle if you are prone to gyno. no worries bro

thanks for the help. I really appreciate it alot. I don't think I'm prone to gyno. Havent had any problems on the first cycle. I just want to be safe. I'm trying to improve my body not make it worse. I take lasix for water retention. That helps alot. I heard cod liver oil helps out the liver while taking orals, so I was thinking of taking that stuff also. Just trying to do my research.

Milk Thistle is what you want for liver protectants bro

will pick some of that up asap. Thanks again

Thread Information