Dally is offline The Dally Lama

17 shots of fina in at 100mg ed and ...

my bench has gone up 100 pounds.

all other lifts around 50 or so.

I just cant believe the strenght gains... I know... I know this is a total thread where as next week I am gonna post how I injured myself etc etc.

but, no, I just wanted to blab and say ..pretty soon, Im gonna be in the 500 pound bench range.

WAHHAHHAHAOoooooo

ohh yah .. and I HAVE NO SIDES whatsoever

kronik is offline Senior Member
    Congrats on the gains bro, but remember just like you said, you dont want to get hurt. Take it easy with all that new strength/weight..

Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    Congrats on the gains bro, but remember just like you said, you dont want to get hurt. Take it easy with all that new strength/weight..

seems like I havnt really put on weight tho... its stayed about the same .. maybe up a pound or so.. but I have lost some fat so....

I guess

NorCaLifter is offline Associate Member
    Bro i too am taking tren at 100mg ed and like you, i am loving it. Put on 13 pounds in about 4 weeks, solid weight. gone from 248 to 260.... great gains, very lean... no fat gain what so ever....

Kato is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NorCaLifter
    Bro i too am taking tren at 100mg ed and like you, i am loving it. Put on 13 pounds in about 4 weeks, solid weight. gone from 248 to 260.... great gains, very lean... no fat gain what so ever....

**** dude i thought you were a moster before!

Quote Originally Posted by NorCaLifter

interesting

I havn't really put on weight .. I havent gained any fat .. but not 13 pounds .. its been 2 weeks 3 days. but still.

WTF?

Casanova33 is offline Associate Member
    dally, how much do u way btw your profile doesn't say. im wonderin how much fina i should do for my next cycle. im in the 280 range and was considering doing 75mg ed. don't mean to highjack your post.

NorCaLifter is offline Associate Member
    Hey thanks kato... after this cycle is over i will put up some more pics... my goal is 275 solid..but that will take some more time...ha... and ya dally... i didnt think i would gain that much so fast but i am eating like a horse.. as much protein as i can till i want to puke...... running proviron with it and prop.... im also training the legs like never before... so i think making great gains in that too.... never ran tren this high before....before it was about 100 eod... so these explosive gains or a welcome sight

Quote Originally Posted by Casanova33
    dally, how much do u way btw your profile doesn't say. im wonderin how much fina i should do for my next cycle. im in the 280 range and was considering doing 75mg ed. don't mean to highjack your post.
    I weight 230 or so now .. give or take a crap.

bodyfat is around the 10% range.

insomia...ahhh gotta love it.

see, I post that I dont have sides and look what happens ... ahhh five forty in the morn.

mornin

Thread Information